The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Rock Da House In....

Started by Soren, Denmark, July 09, 2002, 12:47:23 PM

Soren, Denmark

I just saw The Chemical Brothers this morning on MTV Europe playing live at Wercthers Festival, and the play some kind of Remix Track of Rock Da House In, and it sounded SO COOL....Really ass kicking !!

and to be honest it sounded more cool than anything of the new material Prodigy have done....sorry to say that!

i

DJ_Slow

It's their live remix of Song to the Siren. I have a recording from when they did it at Brixton Academy back in March if you want. It's top quality cos I recorded it off digital radio.
Help me crack the friggin' code at http://www.angelfire.com/band2/prodigycode

dog

i saw chemicals last friday live and it was really cool ... they play all their old breakbeat stuff and part of voodoo people remix ... i love this track

Soren, Denmark


DJ_Slow

I'll email it to you. If you don't wanna put your email up here just send an email to me first.
Help me crack the friggin' code at http://www.angelfire.com/band2/prodigycode


Acid_Twin

Slow, are you on ICQ/AIM/MSN or anything?

I wouldn't mind that track either, if its easier u can upload it to my some space i have, i'll put the link on here so ppl can download it.

-Acid

DJ_Slow

#7
Acid Twin, I think it would be best if I uploaded to your space. Just tell me how!
Help me crack the friggin' code at http://www.angelfire.com/band2/prodigycode

Acid_Twin

Do u have ICQ or anything? Not gonna give the info on here!

contact me at [email protected]

:)

-acid

DJ_Slow

Righto, I sent an email. I forgot to say I'll be on line around 9pm to 12pm normally, that's UK time.
Help me crack the friggin' code at http://www.angelfire.com/band2/prodigycode

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >