BLIND HOPE

Started by des, April 16, 2002, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Faust Pointless Post alert: number 3

St8ofbass

:) myopia is indeed short sightedness - here i used it to imply a narrowed field of vision. self imposed at that. not the literal use of the word and... yeah, you'd be right!

paulbi1

RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LISTEN UP!!!!!

If me, Arie and Juge have posted this once then weve posted this a thousand times...........
STOP JUDGING UNTIL YOU FEEL THAT BEAT, BASS AND ENERGY ON YOUR SYSTEM FOR REAL, NOT SHITTY MP3, THEN AND ONLY THEN DO YOU BECOME A PRODIGY EXPERT!!!!

I still remember my first gig, now remember yours, then tell me that say, that energy from 93,94 isnt their in 2002.
LIVE is what the Prodigy are all about, the records are simply a bonus or the "done thing".
I am not going to stop liking Prodigy because of a crappy recorded mp3, no the records are a representation of the live shows and you only feel that on a proper recording.

I aint heard any studio tracks of AONO yet, nor have 99% of you. so until then SHUT THE FUCK UP, and earn your right to an opinion on them.

Strong, but to the point

I'll be seeing yer.

Pauly b

oh and by the way.........keep smiling.  

Ekko

Myopia is short-sightedness. To judge something before it's happened is surely the opposite.

;)
Tradition IS a tradition

Ekko

Oh sorry, didn't see someone replied to that already...
Bunch of linguistic pedants here... :-)
Tradition IS a tradition

des

this is a pile of horseshit A PRODIGY EXPERT, lmao, thats funny man...

Ok first time i seen them NYE 94, it was off the hook, one of their most famouse sets, its started the trend in prodigy bootleging....but what I witnessed ON NYE 95 was something special, something really went off that night..blistering set, 3 new tracks firestarter,breathe and molotov bitch along with benny blanco as the fill...

so if your asking me if the vibe is still their...my answer would have to be a no, with leeroy gone and keith singing over 90% of the tracks in the set now, its become a real stalemate...ive been to the live sets mate 2001, pukkelpop and lowlands, not great at all...pukkelpop was a good day out, but from talking to people at the festival...even they thought the same

RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LISTEN UP!!!!!

If me, Arie and Juge have posted this once then weve posted this a thousand times...........
STOP JUDGING UNTIL YOU FEEL THAT BEAT, BASS AND ENERGY ON YOUR SYSTEM FOR REAL, NOT SHITTY MP3, THEN AND ONLY THEN DO YOU BECOME A PRODIGY EXPERT!!!!

I still remember my first gig, now remember yours, then tell me that say, that energy from 93,94 isnt their in 2002.
LIVE is what the Prodigy are all about, the records are simply a bonus or the "done thing".
I am not going to stop liking Prodigy because of a crappy recorded mp3, no the records are a representation of the live shows and you only feel that on a proper recording.

I aint heard any studio tracks of AONO yet, nor have 99% of you. so until then SHUT THE FUCK UP, and earn your right to an opinion on them.

Strong, but to the point

I'll be seeing yer.

Pauly b

oh and by the way.........keep smiling.

Faust

yeah paulie, climb out of your ass, take a look around, realise you dont know everything... and let people have their own opinions.

des

theirs a certian amount of irony in this statment now,  hmmm liam howlett collaberating with liam gallagher...
maybe you should curl up with an oasis record... they never change

kenzie

woah...i've been away for 4 days and check this shit out :o

i think these songs we are hearing now are the attention pullers...
i mean look at this...you people are already going crazy and i know everyone of you are going to buy the prodigy album so it seems liam hasn't scared off the fans just yet

these tracks are not as as big as Firestarter/Breathe yet but maybe when the singles come.
No-one of us (normal) fans have heard the 'fillers' on the album. And as i stated before it is these tracks that'll make the album!!

I mean check Mindfiels, Climbatize etc. on FOTL
i have full faith in Liam that when the album hits the main part of the album will consist of ANTI-Linkin_park/MEANT-FOR_PRODIGY_Fans stuff if you know what i'm saying

but hopefully the fully rave-type shit isn't lost now that Leeroy is gone...remember he did say Prodigy has moved beyond being pure DANCE music.

And Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park isn't my scene either.
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

fj

Quotebut hopefully the fully rave-type shit isn't lost now that Leeroy is gone...remember he did say Prodigy has moved beyond being pure DANCE music.

That is a very good point

what_evil_lurks

there 's no agreement over here!!!  :P :P :P

the past might be better sometimes st8 of bass, also somone said that we want to be prodigy experts.... what a shit, I just wanna hear some good music man.

the new tunes we all know that are tfol 2 five years later, it seems that liam has become a popstar in the linkin park style.

call me old fashioned, but I'will always love the great era91-97.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.