The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Prodigy Dances

Started by Marc Jansen, April 26, 2004, 06:52:34 PM

Marc Jansen

Does somebody knows a good site where you can learn how to dance like Keith Flint or Liam Howlett???

Please tell me.... Me and a friend would like to learn how to dance like that........

Lassa (Not logged in)

Liam????
You mean Leeroy?

I did a search for prodigy a long time ago on yahoo... I found a site, but i can't remember the url... :(

Arie

Liam Howlett? I guess you would mean Leeroy Thornhill, since Liam doesn't do that much. As for learning, I would suggest learning a style of your own. If you really want to learn how to dance like Keith Flint or Leeroy, I would suggest watching their old(er) video clips over and over again. Practice plenty and you'll get the hang of it probably.

Arie


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >