The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

"a dreadfull Keith Flint article"

Started by antz, August 24, 2002, 10:01:52 PM

antz

Hello All,

I aint posted in here for a while so I thought I'd post this pile of turd, which my 'sister' pointed out to me from some shite magazine called 'Sneak' dated 20th-27th August 2002 issue 17.

KEITH FLINT, THE PRODIGY
When the boy Flint appears on stage with the Prodge, his hair iswaxed up into crazy devil horns and drool pours from his gob as he yells blue murder at the crowd.

KEITH:
- Has not only described himself as a Firestarter but has also claimed to be a "twisted animator".

prodigygirl


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >