The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by kenzie
 - January 07, 2002, 07:06:50 PM
 :o
I like the new 'ARMy' look

it be kool just like the ant + the Original 'unknown' logo

lookin forward to the artwork on the new album

Posted by Tricepsz
 - December 25, 2001, 02:50:20 AM
The ant is cool, and strong, but wait until the release.
What if the new logo is just for the live shows?
And who cares anyways. I will like it i know. And you all will.
Hehe
Just wait.
It will be a time for us to understand the new stuff  ???.
Posted by One Man Army
 - December 12, 2001, 06:32:27 PM
The new logo is cool! i like it as well as the army theme.
the last time the prodigy released an album was such along time ago... things must change by now or it will be boring!
Posted by Inflicted
 - December 12, 2001, 02:48:36 PM
I like the new image, i think it is an extension of the whole attitude image from the Fat Of The Land era. Anyway lets just wait in anticipation for Alwaysoutnumbered...
Posted by Breathe_with_me
 - November 05, 2001, 11:06:46 AM

Quote
The Fat of The Land= it deserves to be sold out in more copies that the bible.



Yeah, but would they be as original as they are if this were true? And about packing Prodigy with crap like Eminem & Limp bizkit--> THAT SUCKS!
Posted by Ekko
 - October 25, 2001, 01:15:58 AM
Hehe...

yeah, but would be even more commercial, no?
I' so pissed sometimes, when I hear good music in bad TV-trailers or something. Two days ago, a local TV-station had a trailer for some kinda bullshitty own production called "Rats - they gonna catch you", it was the worst shit ever. And that trailer was underlined with Prodigy's 'Rat poison'. Can't be.

Or the thirteen years old kids, when being asked "What are your favourite bands?" "Yeah, that would be Britney Spears, Eminem, Prodigy and Limp Bizkit."
Ahhhh! My beloved Prodigy packed together with a bunch of idiots and casted shit.

Anyway, I'm getting a bit over the line here.

Greets,
Ekko
Posted by free_your_mind
 - October 24, 2001, 11:51:31 PM
The Fat of The Land= it deserves to be sold out in more copies that the bible.

Posted by Ekko
 - October 24, 2001, 02:46:12 PM
Let's just look what the album will bring, maybe there's a deeper connection to the star and the whole military theme.

Btw., what do you all think about the feel of TFOTL?
I always found it was a little bit mysterious, coming from tracks like Narayan and Mindfields, also a bit wishful (Climbatize) but mainly just raw (Diesel P., SMBU + co).

I think the main attribute was just 'cool'.
As far as I can see that, AONO carries a feel like 'hard' or just 'rough' in it.
Posted by Arie
 - October 24, 2001, 11:36:59 AM
The Ant logo had a deeper meaning, I like that a lot about it. As for the new logo(s), they look nice, but I haven't really found a deeper meaning in it yet. But of course there doesn't have to be a deeper meaning behind everything. I like both logos, but I think I still prefer the Ant logo...
Posted by free_your_mind
 - October 23, 2001, 09:34:32 PM
On every album new logo.

The red star --- sine rage don't exist any more..
Posted by Breathe_with_me
 - October 23, 2001, 09:33:22 PM
Ant rullz!
Posted by Ekko
 - October 22, 2001, 05:25:50 PM
Yes and soon a well known newsagencys will figure out, that a certain Liam bin Laden was planning to infiltrate the underground subway corridors of the Red Square, after having a fabulos gig there with his fellows Adolf Reality and
Posted by Poisoner
 - October 22, 2001, 03:46:32 PM
I think that the Prodigy should have sticked with the old logo. The Ant was looking cool and it had some meaning in it(As 1 we're weak, but as a community strong). I wonder what the red star thingy means?  But well, that's not so important as long as the music is good. And the army theme? It's quite a big coinsidence that they chose this theme before the war against terrorism. And I'm quite sure it will gain same kind of controversy as SMBU...

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >