Posted by MAD_4_IT
- June 15, 2002, 07:59:54 PMMY FAVE 5 BANDS AT THE MO NOT INC PRODIGY ARE
flightcrank, dirt devils, the clash, sunna, sl2
flightcrank, dirt devils, the clash, sunna, sl2

Posted by paulbi1
- May 02, 2002, 06:21:05 PMmost of us have similar taste...well almost!!!
mines got to be prodge first(it may change, AONO we'll see?)
then Chems, Foo Fighters, RATM, DJ Shadow, Ian Brown(espeically that track with UNKLE, wicked!!!), Oasis, Supergrass, Manics, Pistols, Chilli Peppers, Orbital, Nirvana.
Cant stand: Bon 'Wanky' Jovi, Guns n' Poofters, all cheesy american rock, Nickelback are an exception.
Coldplay|(at first i liked then realise they are a good funeral band).
laters
pauly b
mines got to be prodge first(it may change, AONO we'll see?)
then Chems, Foo Fighters, RATM, DJ Shadow, Ian Brown(espeically that track with UNKLE, wicked!!!), Oasis, Supergrass, Manics, Pistols, Chilli Peppers, Orbital, Nirvana.
Cant stand: Bon 'Wanky' Jovi, Guns n' Poofters, all cheesy american rock, Nickelback are an exception.
Coldplay|(at first i liked then realise they are a good funeral band).
laters
pauly b
Posted by Ekko
- April 27, 2002, 03:53:01 PMQuote
i'm too young for Sex Pistols :D
Nobody's too young for the Pistols...
Don't know, about three four years ago, I would have jumped around like shite if somebody turned up one of the older Chem's records, but it somehow lost its glance.
It's not that I heard it too much over the years, I'm just 'out' of it. Damn pity, when I think back to the days, lying on the grass in the sun, Chemical Brothers roistering out of the box, everybody dancing or just having a pleasent time...
That was great.
The crap is, it's not even ME who is responsible for not liking this Big Beat stuff anymore, it just evolved out of me over the years without asking for my permission.
I'm pretty sure though this won't happen to my relationship with Prodigy's music, it's just a complete different class.
It's highest time for new music and I don't only think of the Prodigy by saying that.
Cheerio to the past
Posted by ChemicaL
- April 27, 2002, 02:07:58 PMFav Bands:
The Prodigy
Underworld
The Chemical Brothers
RMB (older stuff, of course)
RATM
Crystal Method
Massive Attack
Primal Scream
Skunk Anansie
Atari Teenage Riot (only when Im pissed)
The Prodigy
Underworld
The Chemical Brothers
RMB (older stuff, of course)
RATM
Crystal Method
Massive Attack
Primal Scream
Skunk Anansie
Atari Teenage Riot (only when Im pissed)
Posted by kenzie
- April 20, 2002, 03:11:15 PMsame here...gradually the Chems just like didn't appeal to me anymore.
My fave bands: Prodigy ( number 1 )
Jurassic 5
Del tha funky homosapien
Dan Nakamura's stuff
Roni Size, Dillinja, Adam F , Andy C
and old Foo Fighters
i'm too young for Sex Pistols
My fave bands: Prodigy ( number 1 )
Jurassic 5
Del tha funky homosapien
Dan Nakamura's stuff
Roni Size, Dillinja, Adam F , Andy C
and old Foo Fighters
i'm too young for Sex Pistols

Posted by Ekko
- April 16, 2002, 07:45:17 PMTo be honest, I can't hear the Chems or Fatboy or most works of the (good) old BigBeat-era anymore, kinda fed up, kinda grown out I guess.
I got stuck with Bossa Nova and good old 70's Funk, oh gotta leave, more later
I got stuck with Bossa Nova and good old 70's Funk, oh gotta leave, more later
Posted by Faust
- April 16, 2002, 05:45:41 PMPrdogy, Pink Floyd, Peter Gabriel, Wauvenfold, Orbital, Lamb, Massive Attack.
Most stuff on Mo' Wax or Ninja Tunes.
kinda eclectic, really.
Most stuff on Mo' Wax or Ninja Tunes.
kinda eclectic, really.
Posted by anthill
- January 23, 2002, 08:49:45 PMChemical Brothers , Cardigans ,and the old Sex Pistols
Posted by One Man Army
- December 12, 2001, 07:08:33 PMwierd.. i chosed "thumb up" and i came out as thumb down.. 

Posted by One Man Army
- December 12, 2001, 07:06:31 PMprodigy, megadeth, metallica, iron maiden, pantera, oasis, the beatles, the beace boys, republica, nirvana, rammstein, rage against the machine (Zack's era).
Posted by [da]Poisoner
- November 14, 2001, 07:40:44 PMFavorite Bands: Cypress Hill, Chemical Brothers, (Old) Fatboy Slim, Linkin Park, Caater, finnish rap
Posted by fj
- November 07, 2001, 09:46:27 AMQuote
you're the first person in this forum who seems to remenber the 1992 era!!!,I got the trip to the moon trilogy as well as all the altern 8 stuff and sl2, liquid,manix...
yes!!!!!
Its a real shame i didnt grow up with this music as i only learnt about the rave style after getting my hands on
Posted by what_evil_lurks
- November 06, 2001, 02:50:13 PMyes, check out these sites:bassquake.co.uk, that's one of the best, or just type oldskool rave in yahoo and you will find many more.
Posted by Ekko
- November 06, 2001, 02:46:46 PMNo no no! I remember too...! lol
Does anyone know the track "Window in the sky" from Acen?
Looovely!
And else Baby D is sooo great!
Do you know a good website related to the early 90's Breakbeat-stuff?
Wanna get back into that vibe...
Does anyone know the track "Window in the sky" from Acen?
Looovely!
And else Baby D is sooo great!
Do you know a good website related to the early 90's Breakbeat-stuff?
Wanna get back into that vibe...
Posted by what_evil_lurks
- November 06, 2001, 02:19:53 PMholy shit!!
you're the first person in this forum who seems to remenber the 1992 era!!!
,I got the trip to the moon trilogy as well as all the altern 8 stuff and sl2, liquid,manix...
yes!!!!!
you're the first person in this forum who seems to remenber the 1992 era!!!
,I got the trip to the moon trilogy as well as all the altern 8 stuff and sl2, liquid,manix...yes!!!!!
Posted by fj
- November 06, 2001, 05:51:18 AMAnd i would like to add Acen. Remember trip 2 the moon? (in terms of prodigy the experence era) bloody good shit
Posted by Breathe_with_me
- November 05, 2001, 11:02:49 AMI'd just like to add Foo Fighters, they're kinda good.
NIce to see that a lot of people viewed this topic...
NIce to see that a lot of people viewed this topic...
Posted by PoisoN
- November 02, 2001, 12:03:55 PM
Prodigy, Scooter, Paul Van Dyk, Caater, DJ Quicksilver, Kosmonova, 666, ATB, DJ Cvetkoff......... 
Posted by Sam (Guest)
- October 28, 2001, 11:03:35 AMI'm not really into band stuff, but I listen to DJ's. My faviorte djs are as listed
1) Paul Oakenfold
2) Judge Jules
3) DJ Tiesto
4) D:Fuse
5) Timo Maas
1) Paul Oakenfold
2) Judge Jules
3) DJ Tiesto
4) D:Fuse
5) Timo Maas
Posted by antz
- October 26, 2001, 05:31:58 PMMy favorite bands/artist apart from Prodigy are:
Massive Attack
Fatboy Slim
The Artful Dodger
and also "Steps" (((JK)))
Massive Attack
Fatboy Slim
The Artful Dodger
and also "Steps" (((JK)))
Posted by what_evil_lurks
- October 25, 2001, 08:42:58 PMthe prodigy,the chemical brothers(until 1997),lunatic calm,orbital,goldie's timeless,fatboy slim(older stuff,now is crap),sl2,acen,altern 8,liquid,nu-matic,baby d,oasis,omd,pet shop boys(their very early works),moby,the future sound of london,the crystal method's vegas,4 hero rave era,m.a.n.i.c,smarte's,leftfield (some),olive(a few),massive attack(some),depeche mode,ltj bukem,suburban base early releases,manix,shades of rhythm... many more to list!
the best prodigy tracks are-no good,breathe,out of space,everybody in the place,narayan.
don't forget prodigy's roots-rave 91-92!!
the best prodigy tracks are-no good,breathe,out of space,everybody in the place,narayan.
don't forget prodigy's roots-rave 91-92!!
Posted by musicwithedge
- October 24, 2001, 08:54:56 PMGREEN DAY, radiohead, muse, fatboy slim, blink 182, foo fighters, weezer, oasis, idlewild, lit blahblahblahblah
Posted by Kvagga
- October 22, 2001, 11:20:36 PMOrbital, Crystal Method, Fatboy Slim, Chemical Brothers, FSOL, Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Apollo 440, Muziq, Orb, Plaid, 808state, Daft Punk... The list just goes on. Prodigy is the best though.
Posted by Arie
- October 19, 2001, 02:24:57 PMI like quite some different styles of music. Everytime I list my favorite artists I forget some since it's just too many. But I only really buy Prodigy myself and I let the buying of other items up to my fianc
Posted by 02780
- October 18, 2001, 08:38:03 PMmine is APHEX TWIN (keally kicks ass) SQUAREPUSHER oh shit there are so many but i like experimental things, some techno, wicked and mental dnb, little on house....
Posted by Ekko
- October 11, 2001, 03:05:24 PMP.s.: Your Funky Shit-rmx was extreme. How did you record it?
Sounds quite professional.
Greets, Ekko.
Sounds quite professional.
Greets, Ekko.
Posted by CaSe_SeNsItIvE
- October 09, 2001, 01:53:45 PMMy other fav band is Ash
Posted by Ekko
- October 08, 2001, 06:55:27 PMYes, Sex Pistols are brilliant, unfortunately I failed to buy the album for a few bucks some day ago.
ADF is great as well, as is Hardnox, as is Crystal Method (have you heard the new album? Wow, what an evolution!).
I prefer the old Guitar-legend-stuff, like Steve Vai or Joe Satriani. Else I like Guns'n'Roses (yeah, I know, but the first album is very very good), my own stuff and some finnish music a friend sent me.
And of course The Chemical Brothers.
I left the electronic-music scene a little.
Used to hear Fatboy Slim a while ago, but nowadays I know it just sucks donkeyballs.
ADF is great as well, as is Hardnox, as is Crystal Method (have you heard the new album? Wow, what an evolution!).
I prefer the old Guitar-legend-stuff, like Steve Vai or Joe Satriani. Else I like Guns'n'Roses (yeah, I know, but the first album is very very good), my own stuff and some finnish music a friend sent me.
And of course The Chemical Brothers.
I left the electronic-music scene a little.
Used to hear Fatboy Slim a while ago, but nowadays I know it just sucks donkeyballs.
Posted by Zed
- October 08, 2001, 05:11:50 PMmy favourite bands are: the prodigy(?), hardknox, the crystal method, ratm and some russians bands, i won't list them here because anyway nobody knows them, except me 
but also i like some tracks of other bands: lunatic calm, junkie xl, tricky, red hot chili peppers and etc....

but also i like some tracks of other bands: lunatic calm, junkie xl, tricky, red hot chili peppers and etc....
Posted by free_your_mind
- October 08, 2001, 10:13:24 AMPearl jam is the worst band in music history.
Respect to Rage against the machine, System of a down, AsianDubFoundation, NOFX, Sex Pistols.
Respect to Rage against the machine, System of a down, AsianDubFoundation, NOFX, Sex Pistols.
