The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by evans
 - February 28, 2004, 02:17:07 PM
Posted by ChemicaL
 - July 17, 2002, 08:49:40 PM
4 a.m.? Can't do it, mate - aerobics class  ;D
Posted by Arie
 - July 17, 2002, 05:28:22 PM
Every Wednesday at four o'clock in the morning? ;p
Posted by ChemicaL
 - July 17, 2002, 05:02:39 PM
Would be great if we could set up a weekly meeting at a certain hour. I've been on the chat a number of times and I was the only one there so... "Let's Fucking Go!"  :o
Posted by Arie
 - July 15, 2002, 11:40:56 AM
I post on several boards and I'm on ICQ the whole day and that all during work. I can't really join any chat or IRC channel since I wouldn't work at all then anymore ;)
Posted by ..steady..
 - July 13, 2002, 09:50:52 PM
When do all you guys hit the chat room ?
I have been on it but havent seen any 1 on there  :(

..............steady................

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >