The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Inflicted
 - December 12, 2001, 02:45:08 PM
I like the collaberations with Keith and Maxim (Breathe, Trigger etc)
Maxims vocals on their law... OMG
Posted by musicwithedge
 - December 10, 2001, 10:27:52 PM
maxim raps. keith is mainly a punk singer, if you dont like it, fuck off.
Posted by One Man Army
 - December 10, 2001, 07:12:36 PM
I love his voice!!! sure he is not a singer but he kick ass!!!!
Posted by Arie
 - December 05, 2001, 12:36:31 PM
I agree. Maxim is 'stronger' in lyrics than Keith Flint is. Keith gives it his own touch which makes it fit in with the music quite well, but Maxim's voice just does the trick more if you know what I mean. Take Mindfields for example...
Posted by PoisoN
 - December 05, 2001, 11:09:48 AM
I think that Keith should go back to dancer role and give lyric part to Maxim.....
Posted by Acid_Twin
 - December 03, 2001, 05:39:19 PM
Heh, i gotta say, his vocals for me rock, they work really well.

Sure, his not got the most amazing musical voice in the world, but it works so damn well. Sarial Thrilla says it all :P

-Acid

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >