Posted by Ekko
- November 10, 2001, 03:20:15 AMAlready checked back and I love the pic where Keith was sooo young, looks like 19 or something.
It's so weird, he was such a babyface back then and now he's... wild.
But as Liam said, he looked way more manic and crazy when he had his hair long, after the live shows, totally exhausted, sweat all over, a hells creature.
Now it's more about style it seems.
It's so weird, he was such a babyface back then and now he's... wild.
But as Liam said, he looked way more manic and crazy when he had his hair long, after the live shows, totally exhausted, sweat all over, a hells creature.
Now it's more about style it seems.
Posted by snutta
- November 09, 2001, 10:48:38 PMYep, Im here.
I just shows up when I need to ;P
Ive got some really good pictures on my webby
* and more to come!*
I just shows up when I need to ;P
Ive got some really good pictures on my webby
* and more to come!*Posted by Ekko
- November 09, 2001, 06:11:10 PMAiii she's here!
Posted by maria
- November 09, 2001, 04:51:23 PMPosted by PoisoN
- November 08, 2001, 10:11:43 AMYou can find some photos from Prodigy Online center @ www.prodigy.geomax.net 

Posted by Arie
- November 05, 2001, 12:17:03 PMSeen a picture of one of them in a magazine once; photo modell and quite nice. Wonder what she saw/sees in him... ;)
Posted by fj
- November 05, 2001, 10:31:07 AM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wonder if they look like freaks
I wonder if they look like freaks

