The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by pice of shit
 - October 05, 2005, 04:16:20 PM
 ;D why you get all upset jus listen and enjoy
Posted by Stuff
 - February 13, 2005, 06:59:42 PM
Agree, wtf is this? Liam may have "changed" his style a bit since FTOL... but they're still into this clashy punky attitude - and it's even worse now - which imo totally sucks. Where's the cool almost relaxed viewpoint i could feel during their earlier albums...whats so frikkin cool about this new shit... When i watch the Spitfire video it feels like watching some teen band with fake attitude. New Prodigy are breaking my balls. I'm still here because of the earlier works, sometimes it's even hard to believe it's the same producer..

I dont like shit, and even if it's Liam's shit, I DON'T WANT SHIT!
Posted by Zed
 - February 12, 2005, 09:02:38 PM
Actually, the rip of the vidio is in the net for a week or something.I guess the most of fans have seen that one already, including me. The video is ok to me, but could be better because I'm not into a simple "we are cool" scenario. After all, I still think the soundtrack sounds unfinished, something's really miss.
Posted by woody0207
 - February 11, 2005, 11:04:49 PM
Just seen the new Spitfire video on the MTV TRL UK exclusive, and its bangin'! Includes two other well known people as well... thats why its still THE PRODIGY!!! The track seems more cut up on the video, the beat is more jumpin and sort of stalls more... you'll get my drift when you see it.

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >