The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by DJ_Slow
 - July 14, 2002, 06:01:32 PM
Righto, I sent an email. I forgot to say I'll be on line around 9pm to 12pm normally, that's UK time.
Posted by Acid_Twin
 - July 12, 2002, 02:20:12 AM
Do u have ICQ or anything? Not gonna give the info on here!

contact me at [email protected]

:)

-acid
Posted by DJ_Slow
 - July 11, 2002, 01:24:25 AM
Acid Twin, I think it would be best if I uploaded to your space. Just tell me how!
Posted by Acid_Twin
 - July 11, 2002, 01:38:53 AM
Slow, are you on ICQ/AIM/MSN or anything?

I wouldn't mind that track either, if its easier u can upload it to my some space i have, i'll put the link on here so ppl can download it.

-Acid
Posted by Soren, Denmark
 - July 10, 2002, 10:19:46 PM
my mail is;
[email protected]

thanx
Posted by DJ_Slow
 - July 10, 2002, 09:10:11 PM
I'll email it to you. If you don't wanna put your email up here just send an email to me first.
Posted by Soren, Denmark
 - July 10, 2002, 10:32:49 AM
How can i get it then DJ_SLOW???

i
Posted by dog
 - July 09, 2002, 09:23:34 PM
i saw chemicals last friday live and it was really cool ... they play all their old breakbeat stuff and part of voodoo people remix ... i love this track
Posted by DJ_Slow
 - July 09, 2002, 06:47:58 PM
It's their live remix of Song to the Siren. I have a recording from when they did it at Brixton Academy back in March if you want. It's top quality cos I recorded it off digital radio.
Posted by Soren, Denmark
 - July 09, 2002, 12:47:23 PM
I just saw The Chemical Brothers this morning on MTV Europe playing live at Wercthers Festival, and the play some kind of Remix Track of Rock Da House In, and it sounded SO COOL....Really ass kicking !!

and to be honest it sounded more cool than anything of the new material Prodigy have done....sorry to say that!

i

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >