The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by juGe
 - March 22, 2019, 08:17:52 AM
Quote from: Mike Daley on March 19, 2019, 01:26:29 AM
I am looking for a certain prodigy track, it starts off kinda slow with I think it sounds like monkeys in the background and then the heaviest bass drops with a slamming beat, please anyone????

The first track that comes to my mind is Wild Frontier.
https://theprodigy.info/discography/official/wild-frontier.html
https://theprodigy.info/videography/wild-frontier.html
Posted by Mike Daley
 - March 19, 2019, 01:26:29 AM
I am looking for a certain prodigy track, it starts off kinda slow with I think it sounds like monkeys in the background and then the heaviest bass drops with a slamming beat, please anyone????

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >