Started by fj, November 06, 2001, 04:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fj

Guess what! TFOTL was delayed for ages as well and it kicked ass

So im just going to sit back and relaxed till AONO comes out

liams working... let him work

Ekko

Working?

You know what delayed TFOTL so long, do you?

He played Tomb Raider!

I'm sure he's playing GTA3 now
Tradition IS a tradition

fj

I bet he had the naked cheat for Tomb Raider

Ekko

Tradition IS a tradition

The Prodigy

Working?

You know what delayed TFOTL so long, do you?

He played Tomb Raider!

I'm sure he's playing GTA3 now

WHAT THE ....? He did? where'd you get the news?  ;D Man!!! I love that MAN!!! Liam is the best! He kix ASS! The thing that is cool about him is that The man knows how to have FUN! he doesn't care sometimes about the release and just goes home playing Tomb Raider! YeeeeeeHAaaaW!!!
Hey by the way. Anybody here is gonna get TR DVD? I loved that movie. Who cares the plot sucked! The second one is gonna KICK much more AZZZZZ!!!

Airball

haha! If Liam is playing GTA3 then this album is never coming out! It's actually quite disturbing that 3dimensional carnage can be so god damn addictive  :D

Ekko

Oh no, please don't...
I once read he got himself a DVD Player now and he seemed very into it, so either he's watching his horrormovies all day, or he's got a PS2 and plays all day PLUS he watches films all the time.

Okay, I know it's quite Offtopic, but I've gotta say GTA3 is the best game on PS2 by now.

Let's just pray HE didn't realize...

Greets, Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

fj

Im hoping he dosnt find Red Faction on ps2.

Now theres an addictive game

Ekko

Red Faction, mhm...  yeah, great game!
(gotta check it out before anyone notices that I don't have the faintest idea)
Tradition IS a tradition

free_your_mind

let's hope that he does not play diablo 2.
AONO probably in 2049 then.
hehe.
www.uft.dyns.net
liberty and justice for all

Firestarter

Oh no, please don't...
I once read he got himself a DVD Player now and he seemed very into it, so either he's watching his horrormovies all day, or he's got a PS2 and plays all day PLUS he watches films all the time.

Okay, I know it's quite Offtopic, but I've gotta say GTA3 is the best game on PS2 by now.

Let's just pray HE didn't realize...

Greets, Ekko

Nope, MGS2 is the best GAME! Fine wit me if ya think it's not but ya gotta play it to believe it! I just beat the game this afternoon. Took me 6 days. Not alot of course but IF you play it then you'll see why it's the best!

Well....ok a hint: The Storyline! and the graphics!

Ekko

Nope, MGS2 is the best GAME! Fine wit me if ya think it's not but ya gotta play it to believe it! I just beat the game this afternoon. Took me 6 days. Not alot of course but IF you play it then you'll see why it's the best!

Well....ok a hint: The Storyline! and the graphics!

Yeah, I know MGS2                      ...from previews.
Didn't know it was already out somewhere in the world (USA?).
I loooved the first part, ordered from the UK to avoid the terrible localisation (the voices where SO silly syncronized, Snake sounded like a sort of a weakling in the localized one).

Buuuuut... FFX may kick MGS2's smart little ass.
Tradition IS a tradition

Firestarter

Ekko

What the heck is FFX? SSX u mean?

It's Final Fantasy X...
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.