The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

'One Love/Rhythm of Life' White Label

Started by Faust, April 16, 2002, 03:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

This must be one of the rarest Prodigy releases. I've only ever seen or heard of it once, but right now it's up on ebay. I was just wondering; how many people here own it? and how much did you pay? The ebay one stands at

Arie

Reasonable would be if you would get it for free since it has been given away to a lot of people back in about 1993. Some people paid for it, but probably not more then $10. You can't really tell the value of a record. Some people are willing to spend a small fortune on such an item, people like me ;) I already own Earthbound 2 and Scienide, so this would be a welcome addition to my collection indeed :)

Faust

Faust

he he he... arievdw?

Neko was the first bidder too. And here's you making out it's not worth that much ;D

Arie

Like I already wrote:

Some people are willing to spend a small fortune on such an item, people like me ;)

des

hmmmmmm will look very nice in my collection  :D
This must be one of the rarest Prodigy releases. I've only ever seen or heard of it once, but right now it's up on ebay. I was just wondering; how many people here own it? and how much did you pay? The ebay one stands at

juGe

Congratulations des.. you seem to be even madder than Arie  ;D
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Faust

antz (to lazy to login)

Arie

You love it, I hate it ;)

At the moment I'm not willing to spend that much money on this record. I still have some leads to this whitelabel and it might be cheaper then. Otherwise, I will have to wait for a new chance.

Congratulations Des, good job :)

des

Congratulations des.. you seem to be even madder than Arie

St8ofbass

jeez des... any other gaps in your collection?
remind me not to bid against you...
m

Arie

I think Des and me will go quite far to get what we want hehe ;)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.