The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Melbourne Australia Show, last night

Started by byll_ee, March 11, 2005, 04:21:41 AM

byll_ee

Can i just say... as a long time Prodigy fan I have always wanted to see them live (but missed out last time they were in Australia), so I went to the gig last night hoping for an awesome performance... and that's exactly what the Prodigy delivered. It was far beyond my expectations. The crowd was rocking for the ENTIRE show... AWESOME. Come back soon guys!!! I got to meet Leeroy last time he was in Melbourne which was great, unfortunately despite my efforts last night I wasn't able to meet the remaining Prodigy crew though...   :'( oh, well there's always next time! ;D

Alextup

are they actually coming down here to Australia??

they were on the initial mailout for the Great Escape festival, but then taken off, and now removed from the lineup on the website

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >