The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

meet up @ axion beach rock?

Started by miwant, July 03, 2002, 09:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miwant

i often wonder how the other people on this forum are like irl,
i am going to axion beach rock this saturday together with thomas, i know some of you will be there as well...

i would like to meet some of you before the gig. anyone interested? plz reply!

greetz miwant
let the ant rule your life!

miwant

mouzzer (logged out)

I'm going with 2 friends, so a meeting will be difficult. Don't know how late we will be there. (3 hour drive form Amsterdam). I think we will be hanging out in the Drum & Bass and breakbeat tent before the prodigy is playing.

Arie

I'm going too if I can still get two tickets tomorrow afternoon. Wasn't going to show up, but now I will. I will be meeting up with some people there already, also with Neko. Might see some of you there. Miwant and Mouzzer, I will send you both a PM with my phone number so we can meet.

neko

i'm meeting up with someone right AFTER the prod gig at the info stand of the festival (no.8 on map: http://www.planetinternet.be/seatbeachrock/en/)
feel free to come and say hi, i got red & black hair...
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

mouzzer(logged out)

I'm going too if I can still get two tickets tomorrow afternoon. Wasn't going to show up, but now I will. I will be meeting up with some people there already, also with Neko. Might see some of you there. Miwant and Mouzzer, I will send you both a PM with my phone number so we can meet.

Didn't read this until now (computer problems). So didn't meet anyone.

pigglet

hey ant boy

i am a bit too late!! but any way: a mayor hug!!
xxx

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.