The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Nightboat to cairo Mp3

Started by DENOX, August 25, 2002, 02:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DENOX

Here u have the link to downlaod the original version of the new tune played by Prodigy in the last gig "Nightboat to cairo" ;)

http://ww.dur.ac.uk/neil.defty/NightBoatToCairo.mp3

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

DENOX

VERY IMPORTANT: USE "SAVE TARGET AS..." TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

DENOX

Try to download it better entering here:

http://www.dur.ac.uk/neil.defty/music.html

Cause "Save target as..." doesn't work very well

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Firestarter

Ok i'm sorry, but, What da fuck Is this SHIT??????? is this Prodigy? that songs totally SUCKS! If this is Prodigy's new tune then, it's really stupid!

Arie

It's a live version what you can download there, not a studio recording.

GOIKLE

if you would of read what denox typed properly you would of found out that its the ORIGINAL that madness played live..
it is not the prodigy..

Arie

I know that it's not the cover version, I just meant that it's the live version of this Madness track, not a studio recording.

dessie

QuoteOk i'm sorry, but, What da fuck Is this SHIT??????? is this Prodigy? that songs totally SUCKS! If this is Prodigy's new tune then, it's really stupid!

*DUMB*

GOIKLE

sorry arrie i was replying to what firestarter said... should of said that

Firestarter

Nevermind what I said! I just out of the blue Downloaded the original studio version and I kinda like it!  :D I'd like to hear Prodigy's one!

Nismo

QuoteOk i'm sorry, but, What da fuck Is this SHIT??????? is this Prodigy? that songs totally SUCKS! If this is Prodigy's new tune then, it's really stupid!

Sorry guys but I went to Leeds and Reading and heard it twice, if you remove the lyrics and up the bass and it could be an 'ok' instrumental but this cover was well cheesey, if you havent got it dont loose any sleep over it because you aint missing much  8)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.