The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

No Good

Started by Mrzebra, June 02, 2006, 05:14:53 PM

Mrzebra

Hey -

I used to be really into Prodigy years ago and made my own music etc
One thing has bothered me since then that I've always wanted to know

Does anyone know the sounds that Liam used on no good (I'm not talking about the vocals!)

In the vocal bits without beat I think the whining metal noise is sampled from the scene in Full Metal Jacket where they are picked off by a sniper (I'm probably wrong but it stuck in my mind!)

Theres also a basketball scoring noise at the end of the beats too (anyone?)

I'm also in love with the off beat noises throughout - the notes
C - C - C - C ---C - C - C - C -C - C# C#
If anyone knows what I mean, and what the sound is please let me know
I thought it was either sped up cymbals or the aeorplane noise faster???

Anyone?

Cheers




npc900

i dunno about the movie, but that noise is on the old 90s sample cd datafile one, and i'm sure he just got it from there. i'm not sure what the other things you're referring to are...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >