The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Equipment used for AONA

Started by kenzie, July 23, 2004, 03:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenzie

Howlett says that Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned was conceived in his bed and in his garden! His initial ideas were captured using a laptop and five pieces of equipment taken from his studio - a Phoenix valve compressor, a Culture Vulture distortion unit, a Korg Micro Keyboard, a Manley Valve EQ and a 1980s Korg MS20 analogue keyboard.

check this article at SonicState:
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=1576
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

Stuff

Many thanks for that link kenzie.
I'm glad to see he's still using some gear from "Jilted" - like the Mackie desk.  ;D
Haven't heard the AONO-album yet but this makes me even more curious about his new work than before.

And thanks Liam - for still understanding that some ingredients in electronic music can't be re-created in an software environment, without sounding lame.  >:(
It's all about the sound, and you don't get much of it OutOfA computer/soundcard only. Analogue mixing is the only way to go, no argue about that.

Ekko

Tradition IS a tradition

jaywave(Guest)

He also used reason! I've been using the Malstrom synth on it and the the Scream effect. You can get very similar sounds to the distorted bass sounds on AONO album.

Analogue still rules in my opinion!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.