The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Create a YaBB forum

Started by DENOX, July 30, 2002, 10:52:48 AM

DENOX

I want to build my own YaBB Forum for my Prodigy web site, but I have some problems, cause Geocities does'n allow me upload CGI files  >:( , and I need at least 20 mb free, so if u know a free server where I could upload my forum, post here please.

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

juGe

It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Zed


Quote
suddenly the yabb forum boom has started :D
yeh, you've infected me and i installed yabb to www.theprodigy.ru, then i advised to a couple of peeps to install yabb ;)
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

neko

www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >