The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Holidays

Started by Arie, July 31, 2002, 04:25:40 PM

Arie

I'm going on holidays tomorrow evening and I will be back on the 19th of August, just so that you know... in case anyone cares of course ;) So I won't be online that period of time.

juGe


Quote
I'm going on holidays tomorrow evening and I will be back on the 19th of August, just so that you know... in case anyone cares of course ;) So I won't be online that period of time.

Happy vacation and sorry that I haven't had any time  to write back.. anyway thanks for the scans :)
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Arie

You're more than welcome mate, as always! :)

(can't wait to go on holidays this evening...)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >