The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Wow this theme is JammiN'

Started by Firestarter, January 23, 2002, 01:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firestarter

I'm sure you have seen Matrix.

But till yesterday i did not know that The theme was done by Crystal Method!

AWESOME SHI_TE!!!

Crystal Method - You Live A Lie    or  (Matrix Theme)
Have you heard of this song???

and BTW All KaZaA users tell me what the f_uck is with the new Terms Of Use....It asks for payment! Does that mean i have to pay for using KaZaA? Explain please.....

Get the song thO! It fuckin OwnZ!

Arie

Why would you want to use Kazaa? It contains spyware. Try using Morpheus instead, that might solve your problems too.

antz

I read somewhere yesterday that Kazaa's shutting down :( I don't worry about "Spyware" cos I've got the latest anti-spyware software called "Lavasoft Ad-aware 5" it seems to delete all the spyware files on my PC!

Firestarter

Why would you want to use Kazaa? It contains spyware. Try using Morpheus instead, that might solve your problems too.

Heck, bwoy were did you here that? And what the fuck is Spyware? What kan i get to prevent shi_te.

Oh yeah i used Morpheus, Screwed ma bit_ch comp i had to rebuild it!

Arie

Heck, bwoy were did you here that? And what the fuck is Spyware? What kan i get to prevent shi_te.
Spyware or ad-ware is a 'feature' in an application which 'calls home' as E.T. would say. The most common features of spyware are that it tries to send you IP address, what you do with the software, statistics, et cetera to the producers of the application.

Spyware software is very often freeware. There are mostly non-spyware applications as well which have the same functionality as the software which includes the spyware, but those very often cost (more) money.

Ad-Aware is software which works via a database which contains most (not all) known spyware and tries to kill that part of the application. In some cases that leaves the application in a not working state.

Try to look for software which does not contain such spyware. A personal firewall is handy to block unwanted outgoing (not incoming) traffic incase you still want to use software which contains spyware. Installing Ad-Aware is a good thing to do then too.

Ekko

Installing Ad-Aware is a good thing to do then too.

Plus, installing ZoneAlarm, which is free and avaible at www.zonelabs.com

There's a version you have to pay for as well, don't know if it's better and what it does, but the free one is quite good and it won many awards.
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

Kazaa - Dutch (just sold to an Australian company)
Paying system Napster - Dutch (I worked on that too)
XTC - Dutch (The Netherlands is the biggest producing country)

All good things come from here as it seems ;p

Ekko

Kazaa - Dutch (just sold to an Australian company)
Paying system Napster - Dutch (I worked on that too)
XTC - Dutch (The Netherlands is the biggest producing country)

All good things come from here as it seems ;p

Plus, you have all those weird - aw, okay, I'm not going to start about this silly little theme once again
Tradition IS a tradition

Firestarter

Plus, installing ZoneAlarm, which is free and avaible at www.zonelabs.com

There's a version you have to pay for as well, don't know if it's better and what it does, but the free one is quite good and it won many awards.

Yeah i know about ZoneAlarm i had it last summer but all the things were so confusing I did not know how to use it so I uninstalled it.  

Really, How Does It Work? ZoneAlarm

Arie

Really, How Does It Work? ZoneAlarm
Have you read all the available documentation at the ZoneAlarm web site? You can find all the answers you are looking for there. To help you in the right direction, install the software and just go back to what you always do. If any program wants to set up a connection ZoneAlarm will tell you the first time it happens and you can choose if you want to allow the program the connection, refuse it, et cetera. Next time the program is run, ZoneAlarm knows how to treat it and will grant the program access or refuse it. This is a very good help against spyware, but does not increase your security, remember that.

techno4yourhead

I use Audio Galaxy, it's fine for findin MP3's.
Loads of fakes on it tho.
LIke The Prodigy - We Come One
Err aint that a Faithless track??

Arie

I use Audio Galaxy, it's fine for findin MP3's.
Loads of fakes on it tho.
LIke The Prodigy - We Come One
Err aint that a Faithless track??
In The Netherlands where I live we have a great DJ called Ben Liebrand. He mixed Insomnia with Funky Shit and We Come One with Smack My Bitch Up - the titles became Insomnia Shit and Bitch As One. Both tracks have been aired on Radio 538, a popular radio station here. I have both on CDR from a friend of Ben Liebrand. You can check out his web site at www.liebrand.nl. And yes, these tracks are unofficial. They are just (supreme) DJ mixes; two tracks really become one new tune. He mixed it live by the way using two CD players...!

techno4yourhead

Cool.  Ya learns somethin new every day :)

Ekko

Interesting, any chance we could hear those tracks?
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.