The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Illegal Subject

Started by ChemicaL_OnE, January 14, 2002, 04:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Unrelated:

I always thought you were a woman, Arie, and I thought that neko was a man... sometimes nick's can be very confusing..

that's all

ChemicaL_OnE

hehe,nice one:)

Btw. you wont believe what I came across the other day - The Prodigy Underground Archives that's supposed to be down. It's down now alright, but in the meantime it was up for about 2 days and I managed to DL about 400 MB from that site  :)  

There was the Minefields edit version up there for download and a whole bunch of stuff (but I didnt get to that :((

Arie, do you know the webmaster? Could you, like, tell him, to put it up again?  :)

I know It's stupid question, but I cant loose anything, really

;)

Arie

Arie, do you know the webmaster? Could you, like, tell him, to put it up again?

ChemicaL_OnE

Hm... dont know about that,Arie. I've really searched over hundreds of websites (no kidding),newsgroups, guestbooks, dreambooks, webrings...etc. and still havent found the tracks for download (Minefields (edit), Narayan (edit), Funky Shit (Edit & Remix), Charly (Video Version) ... etc.

These are all tracks I still dont have in my possesion. I would really like to get them somewhere just for my own satisfaction, I'm not a bootleger or anything. I dont even have my own CD-RW yet   :(  

c'ya

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.