The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Why did it make me tear up ?

Started by Firestarter, January 23, 2002, 01:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firestarter

I'm not sure if i spelled it correctly but I actually for the 1st time had some tears on an Electronic song.

Hey I guess It's just cause it was written to appear in that mood.

Crystal Method's You Live A Lie made me tear cause of some tunes that were made supposedly to tear you up.

Have you dropped a tear at least cause the power of the music/theme/song was in that mood?

Ekko

Actually the track is written by Rob D and called Clubbed To Death, I have no idea why it's around under the Crystal Method's moniker.

Nice tune though
Tradition IS a tradition

Firestarter

Actually the track is written by Rob D and called Clubbed To Death, I have no idea why it's around under the Crystal Method's moniker.

Nice tune though

Hey Ekko thanx ! You're actually righT! I just checked on KaZaA. How did you know? Do you have Matrix Score? Never heard of Rob D! but that theme he wrote for Matrix perfectly fits!!!

Correct me if i'm wrong but, Was the theme played when Neo and that girl were coming out of Elevator and went thru X-Rays in order to enter the building Morpheus was in?

ChemicaL_OnE

Hm.. I know this is a question for Ekko, but I think in the lobby scene where they started with the shooting sequence there was Propellerheads - Spybreak playing in the background. I might be wrong about this.

Ekko

Hey Ekko thanx ! You're actually righT! I just checked on KaZaA. How did you know? Do you have Matrix Score? Never heard of Rob D! but that theme he wrote for Matrix perfectly fits!!!
A friend of mine's got the score.
Haven't heard of that guy before either and I couldn't find anything else from him.
It fits very good, yes.

Correct me if i'm wrong but, Was the theme played when Neo and that girl were coming out of Elevator and went thru X-Rays in order to enter the building Morpheus was in?
Urrrrr, you're asking the wrong man, I can only remember the Propellerheads-scene, were there anything with X-rays...?
If I'm not mistaken the tracks does not appear in the movie, or? Or just very shortly.

Hm.. I know this is a question for Ekko, but I think in the lobby scene where they started with the shooting sequence there was Propellerheads - Spybreak playing in the background. I might be wrong about this.
Yes, that's what I meant. A huge scene.
Tradition IS a tradition

Firestarter

Yeah, it actually never appeared in the movie. Cause it was those propellerheads in the lobby scene playin' i messed up tho about the theme playin in X-Rays :D I meant that metal detector. Hehehe.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.