The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Favorite Prodigy Track ???

Started by BiG-BoB, May 20, 2002, 02:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulbi1

Oh this is harder than i thought, i have two i love the same:

Claustophic Sting and Mindfields.

pauly b

One_Man_Army

For me it's "SMBU" or "Breath". It's really hard for me to choose between those two.

Paul Neumoyev

dlukace

out of space - it blows everything around!

Freak of the Forest

Sister_of_Night

That's really really hard to answer. I used to be into "Rhythm of Life" for ages but now I'd go for "Fire" or "Wind it up". Can't say really... ::)
Hanging on your words... living on your breath... feeling with your skin...

Duncan

My favorite Tracks are:

-Smack My Bitch Up
-Firestarter
-Baby's Got A Temper
-Molotov Bitch
-Their Law
-Poison
-We Are The Ruffest
-Killing Culture (Maxim)

That's it!

Duncan

Dan

Stuff

Obviously a very hard question to answer, since Liam kicked out one kick-ass track after another, during early and mid-90's (especially ; ).
But from the 'Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned'-era, for me it's definitely the "More Girls" track from the Girls-single.
That tune provides some clinical Raw Exploding Energetic Beats ..almost too good to be true! It bangs the hell out of ya head loosin ya body to that track. The way he handles the beats in that one, makes me see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Kathrynmiller

Its really hard to select one, but i love piano music, and Wind It Up is the most favorite of mine..

josephpratt

I just love all of their tracks but my most favorite is Rhythm of life!!!

henryperez123

Out of Space and Rhythm of life are some of my favorites

adamklille

My favorite one is Out of Space!!!

moog

clownmeat

I see that this discussion hasn't been used since the 1930s. I've listened to most of the songs hundreds of times but Their Law even more.
Antisocial Parasite

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.