if someone knows...

Started by laszlo(Guest), January 07, 2006, 01:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laszlo(Guest)

hi. i have a very hard question to enybody! couse i kind of like the girl in
NO GOOD (Start the Dance) VIDEO. the one that is dancing and holding Keith who is frenzy in a straightjacket. well..this is like a test couse its said that u can find everyfing in a web. we will see..but i realy like this women and so i would like to have a photo or something..

thanks

Laszlo

Arie

Quotehi. i have a very hard question to enybody! couse i kind of like the girl in
NO GOOD (Start the Dance) VIDEO. the one that is dancing and holding Keith who is frenzy in a straightjacket. well..this is like a test couse its said that u can find everyfing in a web. we will see..but i realy like this women and so i would like to have a photo or something..

thanks

Laszlo
I don't see any question in your posting? ::) :D I wouldn't know which girl you mean exactly since there are several in the video clip. I suggest that you upload a picture somewhere for people to see which person you mean. But even then, I doubt that someone will be able to answer your question, but you can always try of course ;)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.