The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Ekko and any other member has to hear this tune!!!

Started by Firestarter, October 01, 2002, 03:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firestarter

Scooter - New Years Day  :o That IS THE BEST TRACK I'VE EVER HEARD, NOT JUST FROM SCOOTER! But the whole "HARDHOUSE" Genre!!! I LOVE IT!!! PLEASE GET THIS TRACK! AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!! OH MAN! I can't STOP listening to this track! MAN! I love it!!!  :o :D I'm soo excited!!! U CANNOT belive how HAPPY I am to hear this kind of STUFF!

Micha

If you like hardhouse, your not at the right place with scooter.
try these if you like,

Dj Isaac - On The Edge
 Jorn & Ard - 16
 Dj Arne - RIP
 Donkey Rollers - Motherfuck (Dj Zany Remix)
 Kai Tracid - Trance & Acid
 Zenith Vs. Avex - I'm Your Deejay (Progressive Remix)

Hardstyle/hardhouse is getting really popular in the netherlands,
I don't know if it is gettin popular in other countries, is it ?

Firestarter

Thanks for those track I'll listen to them  :D but HAVE U listened to the actual song? "New Years Day" ? It sounds "hardhouse"

Micha

QuoteThanks for those track I'll listen to them

Ekko

Yeah, sorry dude, but I don't like (any form of) house too much...  :-/

I understand that it get's famous and kixx many peoples asses, but I have a little problem with straight beats.
I just can't hop on the groove, it's always the funk in the drums that carries me through a song.
Plus, you know, Scooter might seem okay to you, but where I come from (and Scooter as well), they're laughed out big time... Not that more than half of their songs are covers, they also steal like ravens from KLF for example. Cheap.
And they look shit *lol*
Really, in reality they're a bit ridiculous... :-P

Okay, sorry for being angry about them, if you like the music
then keep it up!

(My personal listeners-tip at the moment would be Primal Scream, Evil Heat. Try out 'Rise' (ultra-bizarre when heard loud!) and Sick City.)

Cheers
Tradition IS a tradition

desbot

QuoteYeah, sorry dude, but I don't like (any form of) house too much...

Ekko

You mean Andy Weatherall?
Yeah, was it Sick City? I think it was Sick City blowing the speakers to dust with that much of a high gained distortion...
Even Korn are too afraid to distort this much.. HARR HARR!
Oh god, I wish all this Nu Metal crap would just die away as fast as it came creeping up from the ground. Alongside with Scooter, please.
Amazing, is't it? No act like this ever managed to stay alive this long. I still don't get how they do this. I think it's just because they aren't bound to a record company too much, so they don't get people ordered to help them write the songs and say them what to release on what time.
They're free and they use that. Unfortunately.
Sigh.
The world is bad.

Cheers dude!
Tradition IS a tradition

Dez

QuoteYou mean Andy Weatherall?
Yeah, was it Sick City? I think it was Sick City blowing the speakers to dust with that much of a high gained distortion...
Even Korn are too afraid to distort this much.. HARR HARR!
Oh god, I wish all this Nu Metal crap would just die away as fast as it came creeping up from the ground. Alongside with Scooter, please.
Amazing, is't it? No act like this ever managed to stay alive this long. I still don't get how they do this. I think it's just because they aren't bound to a record company too much, so they don't get people ordered to help them write the songs and say them what to release on what time.
They're free and they use that. Unfortunately.
Sigh.
The world is bad.

Cheers dude!

No no, I remember now, former My Bloody Valentine leader Kevin Shields....the guy is a maniac for distortion man,

Well I have to admit, when liam said he liked the new linkin park remix album, I nearly choked. Nu-Metal is bad enough, but when a band calles in a load of hasbeen producers to remix their stuff, you just know thats its a total money making sham, I believe Dj premier mixed most of the tunes for linkin park, Dj premier is so past his best, he peaked with his work for gangstarr.....

Scooter is hilarious...really funny.... I though scooter was dead after his Billy Idol cover Rebel Yell......but it must be a real poke in the eye for real talent...but their is a demand for Bounce/Hardhouse/shite.....

But different strokes for different folks.

kenzie

scooter is gay...house is not for me , or at least most of it...
BREAKBEAt is what i want...

anyway....
Ekko what equipment have you accumelated up to now?
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

Ekko

No no, I remember now, former My Bloody Valentine leader Kevin Shields....the guy is a maniac for distortion man
Right, the credits read Andy as the official producer, but Kevin was involved as well - good choice.

Well I have to admit, when liam said he liked the new linkin park remix album, I nearly choked. Nu-Metal is bad enough, but when a band calles in a load of hasbeen producers to remix their stuff, you just know thats its a total money making sham, I believe Dj premier mixed most of the tunes for linkin park, Dj premier is so past his best, he peaked with his work for gangstarr.....
Yeah, I reacted as well. There were about three tracks on that album going down very well.
I liked the X-ecutioners-thing for example. Typical overproduced song, but cool effects sometimes and a nice vibe.
I laughed my ass off, when I read how Liam said that "Korn are shite" -
Tradition IS a tradition

Ekko

Quotescooter is gay...house is not for me , or at least most of it...
BREAKBEAt is what i want...

anyway....
Ekko what equipment have you accumelated up to now?
I think I wrote it down in the equipment-list some time ago.
I haven't bought anything new up til now, I moved into an expensive city, i have to save every penny... :-(
Tradition IS a tradition

Firestarter

LOL, Almost forgot about my post...well, I noticed that Scooter does alot of covers and it's dumb, that "Ultrasonice" Microphone rip-off, on "Fuck The Millenium" :/

Hey Ekko listen to this PLEASE???? and tell me what you think

Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun
Paul Oakenfold - Motion
that is some goos stuff from Oakie I'm so into it now!!! hey to clear things up, I'm not a big Scooter fan, just liked the track that's all I'm all Prodigy baby! I also like Paul Oaknefold's music, some BT stuff....that's pretty much it.

Dez

Right, the credits read Andy as the official producer, but Kevin was involved as well - good choice.

Yeah, I reacted as well. There were about three tracks on that album going down very well.
I liked the X-ecutioners-thing for example. Typical overproduced song, but cool effects sometimes and a nice vibe.
I laughed my ass off, when I read how Liam said that "Korn are shite" -

Poison (can't login)

QuoteIf you like hardhouse, your not at the right place with scooter.
try these if you like,

Dj Isaac - On The Edge
Jorn & Ard - 16
Dj Arne - RIP
Donkey Rollers - Motherfuck (Dj Zany Remix)
Kai Tracid - Trance & Acid
Zenith Vs. Avex - I'm Your Deejay (Progressive Remix)

Hardstyle/hardhouse is getting really popular in the netherlands,
I don't know if it is gettin popular in other countries, is it ?

I'm sorry to dissapoint u but Kai Tracid IS NOT hardhouse or even hardstyle. Its more like the name says trance & acid but definately not hard....

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.