The Prodigy 30 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 10 different designs (3 of each) and total of 30 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Login or register to gain a full access to forums!

To post or view all of the Forum Boards & Topics you need to Login. You can Register either by email, Facebook or Google account. Click on the Register button on the top to begin!

Author Topic: I against I  (Read 2976 times)

des

• No pics today sorry &#059;)
    • View Profile
I against I
« on: May 23, 2002, 04:31:46 PM »
ah all seems to be slow again in prodge land, its time to cook up new topics just to keep things rolling

Ok for a start who here liked massive attacks I against I? A few of the hardcore massive attack fans thought it was total BS, a total sell out

Me personally, I loved it, 3D took those howlett esq beats and really used them in a more dynamic way and mos def was a really nice choice to lay the lyrics down...

phatboy

• View Profile
Re: I against I
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2002, 09:04:09 PM »
I cant say I'm a big fan of I against I. I cant put my finger on it, but I just think it's all a bit tame.
Gimme a bit of Karmacoma anyday.(When they were a group and not a pair).
Earthbound!

Micha

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2002, 01:01:41 AM »
I really Like I against I!! but i think that has something to do with that i am not really a massive attack fan :-X , but i have always been a great fan of mos def.

Zed

• zashibis!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2002, 01:07:34 AM »
umm.. that thread sounds very offtopicly... guys, keep the order, there were few mentions of "i agianst i" in offtopic recently, don't ignore offtopic selection.

p.s. i like i against i too :)
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2021 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.