The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Name The New Album

Started by ChemicaL, January 27, 2002, 11:36:03 AM

ChemicaL

Ok, so, we all agree that the "aono" is a working title. Right?  ::)

Anyway, use your imagination and write what would you like the new album to be called.

I dont have a suggestion yet... oh, wait, I got one: The Three Musketeers?  ;D

later...
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-



PoisoN

(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

juGe

I think it can be still aono.. It's a good title for the album. But think about that the working title for fotl was "Year 2000" ;D that was too lame :D
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

ChemicaL

Juge, correct me if I'm wrong, but, are you sure that was the working title for TFOTL? Cause I think it was only a rumour. If it's officially confirmed, then please, correct me.

later...
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-



juGe

It wasn't officially confirmed so maybe it was just a rumor... anyway many magazines etc used that in their articles..
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Breathe_with_me


Quote
Sinking boat....(joke)

 ;D
How about "Forever" or "Never"?

ChemicaL


Quote
It wasn't officially confirmed so maybe it was just a rumor... anyway many magazines etc used that in their articles..

Yeah, well, we all know how the journalists are keeping in touch with the officials.

later...
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-



techno4yourhead

It will be called "I Wish I Could Still Write Good Tunes Like I Used To, I Wish I Had Never Written That Stupid Firestarter And Let My Dancer Sing, As That Was Obviously The Point Where I 'Jumped The Shark'."

Actually perhaps it will be caled "Jumping The Shark"
Ya never know!!

neko


Quote
It wasn't officially confirmed so maybe it was just a rumor... anyway many magazines etc used that in their articles..

i have a TV interview from australia in Jan 97 where they are asked about that and they are making fun about that 'Year 2000' title. Keith says something like 'if anyone who is into the band think we are going to call the new album 'year 2000' or 'mindblower' then they dont know us'.

so i guess it was just the press then ...
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

neko


Quote
Ok, so, we all agree that the "aono" is a working title. Right?
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

antz (too lazy to login)

Hows about 'Greatest Hits' & not bother with the new material?


what_evil_lurks

I'd call it:DELAYED ALBUM. (it it happens to be released someday in this decade) 8)

what_evil_lurks

FUCK, I MEANT

DELAYED ALBUM.


but greatest hits would be nice though...

rythm X

New title: Fat of The Land II: Rip - The Prodigy 1991 - 2002

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >