The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Questions & Stuff... and some more stuff...

Started by ChemicaL_OnE, December 18, 2001, 09:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChemicaL_OnE

I've got a couple of questions:

1. Are any of the prodigy books available for download?
2. Where can I find Benny Blanco (Live Version) @ 128 kbps or higher?
3. I want to buy another copy of WEL... any suggestions?
4. Does anyone have the Mindfields promo for sale?
5. Has anyone heard about the Serial Thrilla promo? I saw the edit version somewhere but I cant remembre where.
6. Could anyone explain me how can buy stuff @ the acutions on ebay and simmilar shops? How can I trust them..etc?

That would be all for know, I guess... If anyone has the nerves to answer me... I would be very grateful.

Bye now ::)

Arie

1. Not that I know off.

2. There is no tune with the title Benny Blanco, what you probably mean is a tune or filler which they have used in the past in their live sets. They have played this track at several occasions. If you mention which one you would like I can see if I have it and if I can upload it somewhere. At this moment I don't know where you could download any version of this link.

3. It could be useful as a trading item. Be prepared to pay between 30 and 70 Pounds Sterling though, since that is what most copies sell for. I would suggest to wait for a bargain. Be patient, otherwise you will end up paying too much for it and it's defenitely not worth the money.

4. Which Mindfields promotional copy? Remember that there are more then one version available. Versions which I know off include ten Minefields whitelabels, and fifty cassettes, but you obviously don't mean these since you wrote Mindfields. Then there is a French Mindfields promotional CDS in cardsleeve as well as a CDR on Maverick. Personally I only own the French promotional copy. I have seen it for sale at various locations, but prices are too high in general; from 20 to 40 Pounds Sterling.

5. There is one Serial Thriller promotional copy. If you would have browsed to Kotta's Prodigy web site you would have seen it for sure, but I have no doubt that it is mention on this web site as well. It is an Australian Sony release and features one track, Serial Thrilla. The title of the item is spelled wrong by the way and reads Thriller instead of Thrilla. The item contains the album version, just like the French Mindfields promo contains the album version of Mindfields.

6. You cannot trust them, it is all a big risc. Nevertheless I know a lot of people including myself who are willing to take that risc. Personally I have lost at least $375, but probably more at eBay, Yahoo! and companies like those due to people frauding you. You can use the feedback function at most auction web sites to see how trust worthy a seller or buyer is, but this is in no way a garantue, please remember that.

PoisoN

I have Benny Blanko Live. I will upload it in good quality soon. You can download a crappy version of it from my site @ www.poisonsprodigy.cjb.net
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

ChemicaL_OnE

1. Not that I know off.

2. There is no tune with the title Benny Blanco, what you probably mean is a tune or filler which they have used in the past in their live sets. They have played this track at several occasions. If you mention which one you would like I can see if I have it and if I can upload it somewhere. At this moment I don't know where you could download any version of this link.

Yep,thats what I mean but how could I express myself without mentioning "Benny Blanco". I didnt even say it was a tune. The Brighton or Brixton 95 version. Or any longer than 3 mins.

3. It could be useful as a trading item. Be prepared to pay between 30 and 70 Pounds Sterling though, since that is what most copies sell for. I would suggest to wait for a bargain. Be patient, otherwise you will end up paying too much for it and it's defenitely not worth the money.

Could you explain the sterling thing again,I didnt quite get it the last time:)) Sorry about that.

4. Which Mindfields promotional copy?

CDR ON MAVERICK.

5. There is one Serial Thriller promotional copy. If you would have browsed to Kotta's Prodigy web site you would have seen it for sure, but I have no doubt that it is mention on this web site as well. It is an Australian Sony release and features one track, Serial Thrilla. The title of the item is spelled wrong by the way and reads Thriller instead of Thrilla. The item contains the album version, just like the French Mindfields promo contains the album version of Mindfields.

Is it official?

6. You cannot trust them, it is all a big risc. Nevertheless I know a lot of people including myself who are willing to take that risc. Personally I have lost at least $375, but probably more at eBay, Yahoo! and companies like those due to people frauding you. You can use the feedback function at most auction web sites to see how trust worthy a seller or buyer is, but this is in no way a garantue, please remember that.

Thanx for the advice.

c'ya

Arie

Yep,thats what I mean but how could I express myself without mentioning "Benny Blanco". I didnt even say it was a tune. The Brighton or Brixton 95 version. Or any longer than 3 mins.
I'll see if I have it on a bootleg or already as MP3.

Could you explain the sterling thing again,I didnt quite get it the last time ) Sorry about that.
I assume that you're from any other country than the UK then. Pounds Sterling is the currency in the UK, just like US Dollars is the currency in the USA and Dutch Guilders is the currency where I live, The Netherlands.

CDR ON MAVERICK.
Saw it for sale once. A friend of mine bought it back then. I asked the seller if the CDR was on any label and he said that it wasn't. I asked if it had any mention somewhere on the item of any kind and he said no. When that friend got the item it seemed that the seller didn't know what he talked about since it clearly showed a label, had sleeves, et cetera. It's the same item as listed at Kotta's web site. So in the end I was screwed really, but well... As you can make up by this, I don't have this item myself either. I would like to own it though like a lot of people. It's a question of looking hard and being very patient.

Is it official?
If you would take a look at that list of my collection at my web site, then you would notice that this item is not mentioned under bootlegs, whitelabels, et cetera, which means indeed that it's official. Some of these came in jewelcases, others in black cardsleeves. I have two of them by the way, one is up for trade.

Thanx for the advice.
You're welcome. Try to do some investigating yourself as well. Browse through this web site, take a look at Kotta's web site as well as the Mindblowing Prodigy Network. You can get a lot of information from there too.

ChemicaL_OnE

Ok, let me know about Benny then :)

1. The sterling issue: I know that  pound is a UK currency. It's that I never heard of the "sterling" expresion. I thought there was a difference between those two. That's why I asked.

2. You have 2 mindfields? Could you type me the tracklist. Are you willing to sell one?

c'ya

Arie

2. You have 2 mindfields? Could you type me the tracklist. Are you willing to sell one?
No, I didn't say that... did I? I have one copy on DeLabel, that's all. Like I already wrote above, it features the album version. I do have two Serial Thriller promotional copies though.

ChemicaL_OnE

Arie, can you upload the "Benny Blanco" Live tune somwhere so I could download it?

thnx

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.