The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Liam release under a alias?

Started by Sam (Guest), October 28, 2001, 11:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam (Guest)

I recently was at a club listening to my friend DJ and he played some killer trakcs which I have never heard before. I was talking to him later and he said it was recording by DJ Liam Howlett. The name though underwhich the record was labled was art-form, anyone ever hear of this??? Please let me know!!!

Arie

What style where these tracks? Any titles, et cetera? What did the records look like and what was engraved in the vinyl?

First of all let me say this: do not believe the hype! People state these things constantly, but it's never true in the end. But what if it is true afterall? Remember Earthbound and Scienide for instance...! Hence the questions above. But this will probably turn out to be a hoax just like all those tracks on Napster and all the white labels going round at the moment which I encountered.

Sam

I can't really put the tracks under a certain style becuase the resemble some many differnt style, much like all prodigy songs.  But it had the techno feel of the MFTJG plus all the hip-hop beats and breaks from FOTL.  It was kinda like No Good meets Firestarter. Fast and aggressive yet a cool techno vibe, very very danceable.  The title on the record was 'art-form' but on the back side of the record it said 'by DJ L.H.' and thats liams initals. This may be a fake but it really does sound like liams work, alot!!! Hopefully, if this is really liams work it will be the sound of AONO!!!  But if it is a fake, I want to know who does it!

Ekko

Oh,
that sounds grrreat, are you able to get hold on that piece?

Greets.
Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

Sam

I don't know where to find it really, i haven'r seen it in any stores. I imagine that it probaly shifts around for cash in rave circuit or something.

Ekko

Na, I just thought about that pal of you, the DJ playing the track back then.

Maybe... you know... you could ask him? ... *blinkblink*

Greetings,
Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

Everytime I hear something new about The Prodigy I check it out. Even the smallest leads I follow. With this story it is the same. I've done some research and I've come to the conclusion that it's not Liam Howlett. There is a DJ who calls himself DJ LH and I'm tend to believe that this is the artist you mention. I want to stress that I do not know this 100% sure, but I do know this 99% sure which is enough for me for now.

Ekko

Yeah, well, and how is the track now?
Tradition IS a tradition

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.