The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Beyond all reasonable

Started by PoisoN, October 30, 2001, 10:29:22 AM

PoisoN

 :-/ I've bought Leeroys new album some time ago. I think that his music is poor country shit! His biggest mistake was leaving the prodigy! :-/
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

Why did you buy it then?

I liked his Longman release as well as his Dr. Dooom, Shades Of Rhythm, David Gray, et cetera remixes... Well, most of them anyway. But I must agree, his solo work under the name Flightcrank doesn't do it for me. I stopped collecting his work because of that really. No use buying something you don't like.

Who likes it in here?

antz

I liked Amazing & Bright Lights but even that isn't my sort of music.

I give this album a 2/10 :(

Ekko

I like Masterplan & Amazing, don't love it but like it.
Nice dubby.

Yeah? You really think it's poor country shit?
That's a tad to far I think, but it sure seems little commercial.
His singin is quite good though, didn't expect that.

Greets,
Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

PoisoN

 :P I bought the CD from internet just for my Prodigy collection. I didnt know whatkind of shit is it! :P
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

antz


Quote
:P I bought the CD from internet just for my Prodigy collection. I didnt know whatkind of shit is it! :P

Its not all bad, cut him some slack a little... It might not of hit the Top 40 but still, it was a nice attempt!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >