The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

RARE FOR SALE JILTED GENERATION PEICE

Started by DMOGRP, May 05, 2004, 11:22:20 PM

DMOGRP

Hi, impressive site for all followers of the Prodigy. I have a RARE peice of Jilted Generation material for sale on ebay.  
 
Have a look and happy bidding!
 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2334&it em=3813338615

Arie

Current price is 56 Pounds Sterling... and that for a promotional shop item of which there are quite a few around... Crazy...  ::) :o ??? :-/

Stuff

#2
Do you have one Arie?
I thought there were only one around, then this can't be the real mask from the cover?
I don't know if i will place another bid, it might be in pieces when arriving..

Stuff

Nevermind.. I saw your post on BK Forum. (don't know if i concider myself an idiot tho) ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >