The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Nicest item in your collection

Started by Arie, November 13, 2001, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Well I have some really nice items I tresure, I suppose what evil lurks, cut to kill's listen to the basstones and my fire promo, are all nice items
Is anyone interested in a Fire/Jericho promotional record on XL-Recordings? I happen to have a 'few' spare ones - about four in total ;) Also, I have one spare Cut 2 Kill - Listen To The Basstone record in original sleeve.

I also have a double platinum disc set and a gold firestarter cd awarded to the prodigy for shifting over 2million copys state side, so that pretty awesome.
Nice mate! :) RIAA ones?

techno4yourhead

I has found all ma tickets I'll scan them l8r for yas.

des

Nice mate! :) RIAA ones?

Yep that's the one all right, cost me an arm N leg, I wonder how many of them are in existence?

Arie

I have no idea Des, but probably not that many. There are quite some different ones, but not a lot of double ones. Nice to have indeed.

You're going to get plastic arms and legs now mate? ;p

des

I have no idea Des, but probably not that many. There are quite some different ones, but not a lot of double ones. Nice to have indeed.

You're going to get plastic arms and legs now mate? ;p

Hehe, and a pad lock on my wallet.

des

I had forgotten about the toilet seat cover, a nice item indeed. I have some official dog tags as well which are nice. Never wear the dog tags, never use the toilet seat cover, but both are nice to have. I also have an official promotional beer :)

Hey you have the promo beer, im green with envy, very nice item indeed. How did you get that?
 ;D

Arie

From eBay. Can't remember what I paid for it though, but not too much. Not going to open it ;)

jand

I got original WEP EP (bought from Liams Girlf...)... was a regular at The Barn & knew Leeroy from school (Cool guy, BTW...still says hello in the street etc..)..(also Used to score smokables and the occasional Pill from K as well...)...

And also...a FlexiDIsc/Flyer for a opening night of a club that the P were involved with, in Braintree (My Home town...)...It has, I believe, a very very rare track by Leeroy on it...

I'm interested in selling, if anyone is interested....

des

I got original WEP EP (bought from Liams Girlf...)... was a regular at The Barn & knew Leeroy from school (Cool guy, BTW...still says hello in the street etc..)..(also Used to score smokables and the occasional Pill from K as well...)...

And also...a FlexiDIsc/Flyer for a opening night of a club that the P were involved with, in Braintree (My Home town...)...It has, I believe, a very very rare track by Leeroy on it...

I'm interested in selling, if anyone is interested....

how much would you be willing to part with it for? and have you any scans of it?

jand

E me re: scans etc....

Open to offers on both...

respect...

jand

antz

I recently got a Prodigy Jewish Republic Stamp & a Belgium Prodigy Phone Card, now they are pretty damn good items too.

Antz

des

St8ofbass

i reckon it'd be a CDr of Dirtchamber - the first version after Breezeblock, and never promod - with Liam's tag on it.

also... 'funky shit mulder mix' actetate on DMC

maxim's scheming with guru's vocals

beer, toilet seat, AAA tags etc...

but I haven't got a copy of The Ultimate Interview. I did the interview but XL didn't send me one. Anyone got a copy I could rip, or buy, or trade?

best thing in my collection tho... memories. even if that sounds corny  ;D

laters

Arie

but I haven't got a copy of The Ultimate Interview. I did the interview but XL didn't send me one. Anyone got a copy I could rip, or buy, or trade?
I had it twice, but I gave one copy away. I can do you a copy on CDR if you want. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. It's also been released on different labels like Intercord T

martin james

cheers arie.

i'll check yer collection out.

m

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.