The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Nicest item in your collection

Started by Arie, November 13, 2001, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisoN

This is a fake remix, please keep that in mind. On my web site you can find a list of all officially released Prodigy tracks. This does not include remixes however for other bands for the moment as well as solo work. Besides all this, I don't mean this bad, but a CDR like this can never be rare since everyone can compile such an item, no?
At first I'v never sayed that the cd is rare :o
And second, This remix is taken from the radio and it says Ganja Crew remix of SMBU.........
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

At first I'v never sayed that the cd is rare :o
I know, I just thought I would mention it.

And second, This remix is taken from the radio and it says Ganja Crew remix of SMBU.........
They play white's on the radio here every now and then of illegal covers of Voodoo People and so on, but they are still not official tracks. The same goes for tracks like these. On my web site you can find a listing of all official Prodigy tracks ever released, please take a look there. And if you find something missing, then please let me know.

Inflicted

Im proud of my very own remix/synergy entitled...
The Prodigy - Start the bitch up
Basically it is a remix of No good (start the dance) and Smack my Bitch up blended together.
Inflicted

Arie

Send it to Juge and he will link it from his web site. I think I'm not the only one who's curious to hear it :)

Miwant (Guest)

the nicest item i got is the water bottle that Maxim gave/throwed at me during the pukkelpop gig.
The second nicest thing is the joint Keith took from me during that same gig, but the probably smoked it already, i hope the enjoyed it

techno4yourhead

Mine is probabaly my ticket from the LIvingston Forum gig in 1995 cos it was the best gig i ever saw them do, in a tiny venue on a knee-high stage that was about a foot from the front of the crowd.  And it's signed by Liam as well.  Also the shirt I wore that night cos Keith said "That's a nice shirt, I've got a pair of shorts like that"  ...not sure if that's a compliment or not, going by some of his shorts lol.  I'll be sending a scan of that ticket in to Juges site for the tickets section so you can all see. :-)

juGe

Mine is probabaly my ticket from the LIvingston Forum gig in 1995 cos it was the best gig i ever saw them do, in a tiny venue on a knee-high stage that was about a foot from the front of the crowd.
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

techno4yourhead

a got a few more a try to dig em out for u soon.

warrior

The nicest Prodigy items in my collection is my Prodigy ant watch and my Firestarter zippo.

Diesel Power

ChemicaL

My favourite:"prodigy present the dirtchamber sessions volume one".

Dont know why, really. Im not a huge hip hop fan or sth. I just like the whole raw image of it, you know: the cover, the inlay, the "scratched" out cd, the beginnings of now famous acts.

That's what the prodigy is all about, these are their roots and I find that very essential and valuable especially cause I was listening to Prodigy Live @ Amnesia the other day and heard Maxim shouting:"...we'll always keep it raw and it'll always be hardcore..."

later...
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-

juGe

My favourite item is definitely the One Love ring.. I said something like 3-4 years ago that I'm gonna have one sooner or later. (There is a big story behind that). I saw the box with the ring several times between 99-00 but I thought that was too expensive for me really. Anyway last summer when I was having a vacation and I was in quite good mood (that's a surprise;) I just went to one shop and I saw it again.. then I just thought.. whatta hell.. and yeh I bought it.. I'm quite happy with that box although the ring was the only item I really wanted :)

Ekko

I didn't even know you can actually get that ring.
Wow.
How much did you pay for it?
Tradition IS a tradition

juGe

heh.. too much.. something like 168 Euros.. anyway.. I have no regrets.. it's worth of it :)

techno4yourhead

des

I was wondering what other people think is the nicest item by The Prodigy which they own. It doesn't have to be something expensive or rare, but something which gives you good memories is allowed as well of course (like me).

Well I have some really nice items I tresure, I suppose what evil lurks, cut to kill's listen to the basstones and my fire promo, are all nice items

But something that makes me smile is the LEEROY DAMMED MIX TAPE, that was on sale on the prodigy mechandise stalls during their christams 95/96 tour, what a rush NYE at the point was, awesome

I also have a double platinum disc set and a gold firestarter cd awarded to the prodigy for shifting over 2million copys state side, so that pretty awesome.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.