The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

selected

Started by phatboy, May 12, 2002, 04:08:54 PM

phatboy

Its probably just me, but I couldent find anything on Selected mixes for the jilted generation?
Earthbound!

juGe

Actually that's my fault.. when I re-organized my site I have accidentaly left it out.. you can found it from http://theprodigy.info/discography/specials/Selected_Mixes_For_The_Jilted_Generation
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Ekko

Mhh, is there any resource on your site / the net, where I can find what Liam has to say about the single tracks like it's written in your comment?

Interesting, I think.
Tradition IS a tradition

juGe

#3
QuoteMhh, is there any resource on your site / the net, where I can find what Liam has to say about the single tracks like it's written in your comment?

Interesting, I think.

Um, yeah he have said something in the interviews but I haven't really collected them into one place so keep digging in the articles section.. and those Selected Mixes comments can be found from https://theprodigy.info/quotes/famous-quotes-from-the-prodigy-cd-inlays.html

there is also something
https://theprodigy.info/discography/official/music-for-the-jilted-generation/
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >