The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Leeroy Damned Mixtape

Started by zenwarrior, October 11, 2012, 08:12:51 PM

zenwarrior

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I need some help.

I went to see the Prodigy at 'The Forum' Livingston in 1995.

When I was leaving the gig I bought a 'Leeroy Damned Mixtape'.

For years I have been trying to track down a particular track from the mixtape.

The track features a female vocal loop 'Don't hold back / Hold Doubt Back' with a 303 acid bassline, similar to this track - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyyVsV5NmLc

I realise that this isn't a Prodigy track but it is Prodigy related.

Any help / info is appreciated.

Cheers

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >