The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Intro Beats

Started by DENOX, July 22, 2002, 01:29:18 AM

DENOX

One question.......The Intro Beats of Dirtchamber sessions isn't originally from Prodigy, so who made this track??  >:(
I don't remember

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Arie

Can't tell you by heart either, but I have the original at home. It's just a beats sample looped really. I've got it on my hard disk, I can look up the title this evening maybe if I have some time.

des


DENOX

Do u know the original track name??

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

LiamB

yeah, it's run dmc track 'beats to the rhyme' but dp beats are on clip (album version goes without 'intro beats')

DENOX

WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

LYDOK

The Intro Beats are by Billy Squier from a compilation 'Ultimate Breaks & Beats vol.9'.

or so it says on nekos site...
i have not asked any right's to to tell that info...
there all so is a clip off it on the page but i ain't putting it here 'coz i've got no right's

...CRACK 'N' ROLL...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >