The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Vodoo People

Started by Xylphis_REX, July 02, 2003, 08:36:07 PM

Xylphis_REX

 >:(

What do you think about Vodoo People?
I heard the album version years ago and cant stand it, its horrorable bad,

I love Prodigy very much, but this Song is worse

The Vocal Sample suckz hard, but wow, Music For the Jilted Generation ownz.

I love Their Law and Poison as much as SMBU, but the best song ever is......... Puh Narayan or Climbatize, don't know

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >