The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Buy Maxim's coat from Carmen Queasy video!

Started by dj_diesel, March 29, 2003, 03:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj_diesel

Hey everyone,

I recently won the "Win Maxim's Coat" contest. Along with it I recieved an autographed photo of the band and a Prodigy T-Shirt. I'm pretty much satisfied with the t-shirt and photo so I'm trying to sell the coat to some truly die-hard fan out there. It's the coat that was featured in Maxim's "Carmen Queasy" video. I'm not selling it off cheap so don't waste your time if you don't have cash.

This is a very rare Prodigy collector's item! It is ONE-OF-A-KIND! It was made for maxim so he could wear it in the video!

Peace

Stuff

Are you telling us that you are the sucker who won the competition on the official homepage. ;-)
You're a canadian right?

Hehe no I don't want to be rude, Why don't you put it up as a auction on eBay? Give it ten days or something, I'm sure that people will bid themselves to death for this cool fucking jacket man.

fab

what did you write that you won that jacket?

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.