Weather Experience Remix

Started by MasterDX, June 22, 2002, 01:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterDX

Hey!

I want to show you my remix on the track Weather Experience.
Maybe here it's not a right place to post it, but you can move it to needle place... ::)

http://server2048.virtualave.net/mdx/Weather_Experience_Remix.rar   (rename to mp3) It's demo (first part of the remix)

Welcone all your reactions!
FB[FoRce]::[F]orum
4ever Strange...

juGe

Yeah.. I think I'll keep that message here anyway :)

I think that the remix sounds very promising indeed. That's one of my fave tracks from experience and the remix sounds also nice.. it's very different than the original but it got the same feeling/atmosphere... that's nice. I can't also wait to hear the part 2 :)
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

MasterDX

Nice to hear that you liked it!

Yes, it has the same atmosphere, but i tryed to attach it with some of my feelings..(i think i'm done with it :))

Now i'm working on the second part!

Thanx for attention.
4ever Strange...

kenzie

hey that sounds pretty good except your beats are too repetitive and hurt me ears ( those main snares hurt ) when you put some fx on +- 2:30 in to the track it gets real good for a while but then they hurt me ears again
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

MasterDX

hey that sounds pretty good except your beats are too repetitive and hurt me ears ( those main snares hurt ) when you put some fx on +- 2:30 in to the track it gets real good for a while but then they hurt me ears again

Hi!

I see here goes professional tips how to change or remake something... ;D ;) But, BUT! Maybe you felt like this,but i don't think that everyone need to feel the same!  8)

...good that you not listened the Mousetrap (our other track)  ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, big thanx for your attention!

PS:"except your beats are too repetitive and hurt me ears... " - i'm realy don't understand your expression.  ???

It's a real drums...
4ever Strange...

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.