The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Chat - IRC or something?

Started by ChemicaL, January 30, 2002, 10:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DENOX

If u want find Spanish Prodigy fans, visit http://www.mundoprodigy.cjb.net (Chat section).There u will find people like me (DENOX), Kieth, Scienide,TxATxO and more.

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

kenzie

hey shit i see juge has put the chat up
how long has it been up and do u peeps chat there regularly? 8)
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

kenzie

hey i know this belongs in suggestios .. but i'm lazy ;D
juge with the chat thing...its kinda a bitch to scroll down the whole time ( every time it loads) but the rest works quite well...good job
/Let's hope liam delivers like our favourite webmaster)

juGe

hey i know this belongs in suggestios .. but i'm lazy ;D
juge with the chat thing...its kinda a bitch to scroll down the whole time ( every time it loads) but the rest works quite well...good job
/Let's hope liam delivers like our favourite webmaster)

Lazy like me ;) Anyway.. yeah I know the scroll is bitching.. I have also pretty good solutuon for that too.. just go to the "options"-page (bottom of the page) and then choose "Message order" (put newest on top). Now it's easier to chat and you don't need to scroll!

wheeh.. life is easy sometimes.. :D
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Zed

Quotewheeh.. life is easy sometimes.. :D
i havn't noticed that ;)
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

kenzie

more suggestions...
i think more peepz will use it if u put a function in that makes the bar at the bottom flash when somebody talks...
then i can keep it open like messenger and do other shit y'know so the peepz dont just leave when they see no-one there

neko

Yes, I know about that. I was thinking some sort of an online chat would be nice, wouldnt it?
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

Zed

Quoteand since when isn't IRC online anymore?
since my admins disabled 6660-6669 ports.
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

juGe

and since when isn't IRC online anymore?

Heeh.. I still remember the times when neko was chatting in that one prodigy billboard and we (theant and the co.) had already been caught in irc.. then we told about the irc stuff to neko.. and t he rest is history.. neko is addicted! :D
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

neko

Heeh.. I still remember the times when neko was chatting in that one prodigy billboard and we (theant and the co.) had already been caught in irc.. then we told about the irc stuff to neko.. and t he rest is history.. neko is addicted! :D

hehehe

*cough* thats of course all lies *cough* ;D
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.