The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Chat - IRC or something?

Started by ChemicaL, January 30, 2002, 10:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChemicaL

Hey, guys, what do you think about the idea we all meet once a week on a certain chat? It would be good if Juge set up a chat though:) but anyway, tell me what you think...

It's not a bad idea, right?  8)
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-

Arie

#prodigy on IRC is where people always meet. If I'm not mistaken it's on a Sunday at 20:00 CET, but I'm not too sure...

ChemicaL

#prodigy on IRC is where people always meet. If I'm not mistaken it's on a Sunday at 20:00 CET, but I'm not too sure...

Yes, I know about that. I was thinking some sort of an online chat would be nice, wouldnt it?  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

later...
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-

Ekko

You mean just us, the board-people?

I would appreciate that a lot.
If it doesn't work out with an own chat we could do it over the ICQ-chatrooms.

Greetings,
Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

ChemicaL

Yeah, I ment just us, "boarders"  ;).

Look, I'm setting up my website right now (this is not spam  ::) ), the one included in my signature. It's like some sort of a project that contains 3 parts: a prodigy section, an underworld section and members of mayday section. Every section will have its own forum and other stuff of course.

NOTE: I AM NOT ADVERTISING. I justed wanted you to know that I put a lot of hard work into that so what Im trying to say is that I'll try to put up an online chat so all of us could meet there like once a week or often.

Dont take this the wrong way. I'm only offering a solution.

I'll be putting it up in march/may cause I still have a lot of work to do.

I've been working on it for about 6-7 months now quite frequently. I alway wanted to do something to show my respect for the band so I hope all of you will give me some reviews when I put it up.

Thank you for your attention.

P.S. Arie, chill, Im not advertising  ;)
-=www.dirtchamber.org=-

juGe

Yeh.. I have already been working with that chat thing.. there are so many peeps that cant use IRC.. so I have been planning to set up a chat really. And this conversation just proves that there really is demand for that. So, I think there will be a chat coming soon or something.. there are also loads of things happening with the pages.. I redesigned them 2 months ago, but I wasn't quite happy with the result.. now I'm working again with the layout. We'll see if something will be come out later ;)
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

anthill

Hey,guys!!Count me in about the Chat "thing"....it's a great idea!!!
Just let me know about the time and the day!!
I'll be there!!! ;)

Ekko

Look, I'm setting up my website right now (this is not spam
Tradition IS a tradition

Ekko

Yeh.. I have already been working with that chat thing.. there are so many peeps that cant use IRC.. so I have been planning to set up a chat really. And this conversation just proves that there really is demand for that. So, I think there will be a chat coming soon or something.. there are also loads of things happening with the pages.. I redesigned them 2 months ago, but I wasn't quite happy with the result.. now I'm working again with the layout. We'll see if something will be come out later ;)

Yes, I'd prefer a local chat here at your site, for it all would be more compact.
By the way, I thought the layout before this one was the coolest.
But I got so used to this one. You really want to change it again...?
Okay, changes are the only things that are perpetual

Greetings,
Ekko
Tradition IS a tradition

Arie

NOTE: I AM NOT ADVERTISING.
You state it yourself that you have a Prodigy section on your web site which is meant seriously, so I don't see it as spam. If you would have stated that your web site was Prodigy inspired, but it was not, then it would be pimping your web site. If your web site is really related, I have no problem with people mentioning it every now and then - I do the same myself too as a matter of fact ;)

Poisoner

Yeah, I agree with this chat thing, great idea!   8)

kenzie

Juge? ARe you still working on the chat feature?
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

juGe

Juge? ARe you still working on the chat feature?

ye ye.. I have same working style like Liam has.. so please be patient ;D

kenzie

please do not release it in Finland first...you heard?
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

juGe

please do not release it in Finland first...you heard?

;)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.