The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by antz (too lazy too login), November 08, 2002, 01:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zed

i think it's just some russian photographer has lost his old second hand camera with shots of the motherland. that usa's dude have never been in russia, and said "wow", the planet in danger, i'll save the world, just give some clicks on 8 march, it's my mum birthday...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Arie

If he is so scared and keeps skipping countries, then why doesn't he just publish these pictures now already and get it over with. Besides that, don't you think that if they know so much about him and all, that they wouldn't have removed the web site by now already? The web site is for as far as I can check registered quite anonymously which would be a good thing seeing the story on the web site, but the web site has been up since at least the 25th of October, which is about two weeks already. If someone is after this person, then they can surely remove this web site within two weeks easily. It sounds like one big hoax to me, but I'm still curious what will be posted on the set date... ;)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.