Breezeblock Sessions & Medicine's - I'm Sick

Started by ChemicaL_OnE, December 09, 2001, 07:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChemicaL_OnE

Hello,first of all would anyone mind telling me what is wrong with this board? I'm a registered member and everytime I log in everything's just fine till I shuffle on the next page after which I automatically identified as GUEST. I'm really starting to loosing it here. Could Juge or whoever is in charge fix this "little" problemo?
Second of all, does anyone know from where could I DL The Breezeblock Sessions and the Medicine's track - I'm Sick. Please dont give me the usual routes (kazza,napster,clapster,morpheus,audiogalaxy,nekosite,sentinel's site,juges or whatever) cause I've searched them all.

Thank You.
P.S. My Real Nickname is ChemicaL so please try to fix this loging on/off thing cause it's starting to get annoying.

c'ya

juGe

Check the technical questions.. it's probably caused by your IE6.. you have to use lower security level, because IE won't let you use cookies if you have that normal security level on!
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Arie

Oyvind Lindahl had an archive off almost all original tracks used in the Dirtchamber Sessions. He took it offline though for as far as I know, but it might be up again... Visit dirtchamber.lindahl.no and you will find out. You can always try to e-mail him if the web site has been taken down. Good luck!

ChemicaL_OnE

Arie and Arie? R U 2 the same person?:) Let's get to the point:

1.Juge,I've tried that already and it DOESNT work. I've tried over Netscape also and i lowered all security levels to a min. and still,the same shit is just happening over and over again.

2.You're not gonna believe this: I found What Evil Lurks unused,original for only 20$.

3.Arie,thanks for the info but I'm searching for the Breezeblock Sessions,youknow,the original radio mix Liam played? That practicaly insipired dirtchamber? + the site you recommended is down and erm... there is no e-mail adress of that guy you named.

AND PLEASE ANYONE,ANYONE,PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE COULD I DOWNLOAD MEDICINE-IM SICK.MP3 E-MAIL ME RIGHT AWAY,CALL 911,TELL THEM IM IN AGONY AND THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE ME IS THE URL OF THE TRACK!!! DO SOMETHING!!! I AM BEGGING YOU!!!

thnk y.
c'ya

Arie

Arie and Arie? R U 2 the same person?:)
I don't understand what you mean...

2.You're not gonna believe this: I found What Evil Lurks unused,original for only 20$.
Why wouldn't anyone believe that? WEL used to be sold for about 5 to 6 Pounds Sterling...!

3.Arie,thanks for the info but I'm searching for the Breezeblock Sessions,youknow,the original radio mix Liam played? That practicaly insipired dirtchamber? + the site you recommended is down and erm... there is no e-mail adress of that guy you named.
I was talking about Medicine - I'm Sick, sorry, I should have written that more properly and more understandable. There must be a mention somewhere on the web site as to what his e-mail address is or is the whole web site down? I don't have time to check that now...

As for the original radio show, I've never seen it for download anywhere. Ask Neko for it and she will copy it for you probably. I have a copy from her as well.

ChemicaL_OnE

Well,there are 2 Arie's on this board so I was thinking if you 2 are the same person? 8)

As for WEL is concerned I heard from some fans that it would be impossible to get the vinyl under 70$ (sorry,cant find the GBP sign on my keyboard) and that the prices go between 50-150$ so I guess that was a lie.

The Breezeblock Session were,in fact,on www.prodigy.geomax.net but their is server is down and they dont know when is it going to be up and running again. I will try to check again on the url you gave me.

thnx.

c'ya

Arie

Well,there are 2 Arie's on this board so I was thinking if you 2 are the same person? 8)
There is only one of me. I'm registered here as 'Arie', but in the past I posted a few times as a guest with as name 'Arie van der Wende', this due to Internet Explorer 6 problems.

As for WEL is concerned I heard from some fans that it would be impossible to get the vinyl under 70$ (sorry,cant find the GBP sign on my keyboard) and that the prices go between 50-150$ so I guess that was a lie.
You seem to mess some things up. If someone says that an item sells for for instance 70 Pounds Sterling, then this does not mean that you cannot find it cheaper of course. So, in short, it wasn't a lie what you've heard. I know people though who bought it for less then $7 or $8 which in my eyes is a very nice price for an original.

The Breezeblock Session were,in fact,on www.prodigy.geomax.net but their is server is down and they dont know when is it going to be up and running again. I will try to check again on the url you gave me.
Only a few parts of the mix were there if I remember correctly...

ChemicaL_OnE

Arie,no offense but I didnt mess up anything ... the guy offered me the vinyl for 75$ and claimed that there is no way I cant get it cheaper and then when I said I got for about 20$  he said that it's probably a fake and that was a fan that had quite a collection. as far as I know.

Btw.nice to meet you:)

Arie

Arie,no offense but I didnt mess up anything ... the guy offered me the vinyl for 75$ and claimed that there is no way I cant get it cheaper and then when I said I got for about 20$

ChemicaL_OnE

I DL-ed your collection about a month ago ;) My collection is much smaller than yours but Im starting to build it up.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.