The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Titan?

Started by PoisoN, December 02, 2001, 11:01:10 PM

PoisoN

 ???  I've heared about track named "Titan". Does anybody know something about it? Is it fake or live track....  ???
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

juGe

It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

antz

<off topic>

I heard that these film(s) were the first to feature orgasms in outter space  ;D

Ekko

Ah sure, you 'heard' that...
The wind told you, mh?

We don't believe you man, YOU ARE A PORN LOVER!

That's what you get for letting your guard down...


Ekko
(Brisant times, maybe I should say that I'm just kidding)
Tradition IS a tradition

antz


Quote
We don't believe you man, YOU ARE A PORN LOVER!

;)

PoisoN

(((I GOT THE POISON!)))


juGe

It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

PoisoN


Quote



Don't download the track... buy the fuckin' movie.. it's quite excelent I have to say ;) Just like Antz said.. they have sex in zero gravity ;)

Can I find find it in Finland?
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Arie

You can order it via the companies web site. I think the URL was www.private.com, but to make sure you could check out Kotta's web site too. Personally I would still like to buy the DVD's just for the different format... hehe ;)

Ekko

We all could put money together and then, as Arie said, buy the DVD and make DivX's for everyone.
Wouldn't that be nice? I mean, don forget boys, Orgasms in Zero Gravity!

Tradition IS a tradition

PoisoN


Quote
We all could put money together and then, as Arie said, buy the DVD and make DivX's for everyone.
Wouldn't that be nice? I mean, don forget boys, Orgasms in Zero Gravity!

Are you sure that all of us have a dvd player....(I dont have it)
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

Ekko


Quote


Are you sure that all of us have a dvd player....(I dont have it)

Doesn't matter, as long as you got Internet-acces and a PC you can watch DivX
Tradition IS a tradition

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >