The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Girlz/Memphis Belles LP Sampler

Started by Lasssa, June 02, 2004, 01:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prodigal_Son

I heard song. It`s very cool. I like it. It is one of the better prodigy songs. Also you have at www.theprodigy.nl to download memphis belles. Preview just 45 secs. We hope soon the whole song.
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED
     I CAN`T FUCKIN` WAIT.

Zed

I like "Girls", it's nice tune, but i don't think it's gonna fit good into "industrial" album as NME said. Probably, there is more deep sense in releasing "Girls/Memphis Bells" first. Maybe it's just Liam who's trying to find something new, maybe it just a result of switching to another sequencer..

Memphis bells sounds ok, but the sound goes not tight enough, would be good if there is more tight part, that would change whole the impression. Erm, we'll see, I guess it's gonna appear at some radio.

just in case if anyone's interested:

http://tsd.urbankillah.com/temp/Prodigy%20-%20Girls%20(slightly%20remastered%20by%20Zed).ogg

http://tsd.urbankillah.com/temp/Prodigy%20-%20Memphis%20Bells%20(preview,%20slightly%20enhanced%20by%20Zed).ogg
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Stuff

QuoteBk forgot to pay for his domain ;D (bad time to forget)

Really a bad time to forget!
Not only because of the new Prodigy material floating around.
Also because of the current football Europan Championship in Portugal. And all the Bulgarian people on BK's forum - And todays result: Sweden-Bulgaria: 5-0  ;D :D :) ;) :D ;D
...would've been a great topic...  8)

Zed

just got hold full version of MB in proper quality, sounds good, ain't blowminding to me, but some tracks doesn't have to be "blowminding". i don't think i can put out proper opinion about the track right now, sounds like Liam tryied to don't use samples and loops at all, and it seems i need a couple of days to feel the track.

Rythmical

Could you possibly convert it to mp3 for us?

Cheers

Zed

QuoteCould you possibly convert it to mp3 for us?

actually i thought everybody got this one...

http://www.retsat1.com.pl/krzychu/The.Prodigy.Memphis.Bells.Radio.Rip.mp3

Arie

Job well done on Girls, Zed. Thanks :) Small note though, I would have copied a part of the ending and pasted it over the guy speaking to keep the original ending and track time. The fading out is less nice. Thanks again :)

Zed

QuoteJob well done on Girls, Zed. Thanks :) Small note though, I would have copied a part of the ending and pasted it over the guy speaking to keep the original ending and track time. The fading out is less nice. Thanks again :)
thanks. but actually, it was just small tuning via eq/high_frequencies_resynthesis. just for temporary listening until i got proper cd version. i didn't want to keep original end, it's too weird for this kind of songs, it's just a reverb with infinite (or very long) decay time, so i ruined it to fit it into my playlist :)

liteFun

so much off-topic replies :(
how is that sampler?
is it sampler or some kind of promo only?
i'd like to get some of those sounds for remix.

Arie

Quoteso much off-topic replies :(
how is that sampler?
is it sampler or some kind of promo only?
i'd like to get some of those sounds for remix.
The sampler is available on 12" and CDS. It features two tracks; the album version of Girls and the instrumental of Memphis Bells. This is at current the only source to get the instrumental of Memphis Bells from. Officially seen, these samplers are not commercially available, although even XL-Recordings themselves sold several 12" copies of it ;)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.