The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Girlz/Memphis Belles LP Sampler

Started by Lasssa, June 02, 2004, 01:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lasssa

signature

Zed

i got a bad presentiment about this LP, it's only i can say atm  :)
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Arie

Lasssa

QuoteCan't wait :)
Me neither... have you ordered a copy of it?
signature

Arie

Nope. HMV didn't get any copies, so it's no use ordering at the moment. It has only been given out to specific people in the music industry at the moment, so not to any shops. They started last Monday with giving them out and the last ones for instance here in The Netherlands have been sent out today. You will probably be able to buy copies online within a week or maybe a bit longer... or so I hope ;)

Lasssa

signature

Stuff

Thanks Lasssa!!!

Don't know what to say yet about the song.  :-X :D

Stuff

now i have, it rocks, sounds almost like miss kittin singin.. nearly like some International Deejay Gigolo type of electroclash stuff but more intresting. Nice 80's influences, fat beats as always, detailed production and much cool stuff goin on. Seems like Liam's fearfully manglin some ProTools plugs.

Arie

Reason god ;)
Just love the tune, really. It's massive :)

Stuff

Hey Arie, u know whats goin on with BK's site? Tried to mail him but got an undelivered mail in return.

Lasssa

Bk forgot to pay for his domain ;D (bad time to forget)

And as for girls, The track is awsome. A real electrorocker...
signature

Arie

QuoteHey Arie, u know whats goin on with BK's site? Tried to mail him but got an undelivered mail in return.
See the reply above ;)
He said he forgot to pay, so they disabled his account, that's why your e-mail bounced.

mememe

Just heard it. It sounds like something that was left out of the dirtchamber sessions plus the ending also take me back to SMBU and Climbatize endings as well.

Lasssa

QuoteJust heard it. It sounds like something that was left out of the dirtchamber session
Gotta love the intro....
signature

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.