The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Hello Everyone!

Started by keith_flint, August 04, 2003, 01:53:57 AM

keith_flint

I'm sure many of you poeple know me here, I have my same 'keith_flint' username at 'nekosite' and 'brainkiller' forum! I have totally forgot about joining this forum, untill now, I have decided to join! Hello to everyone! 8)
(I only posted my 'hello' in here because i saw 'prodigygirl' do it, so i though we could introduce ourselves here, so i did.) ;D
- Aim 4.

Arie

What more can I say than 'welcome!'? ;)
We need more people (= more action) on this board!

Stuff

Yea it would be nice, i tend to forget visiting this forum due to the lack of action. What can we do
hmm i have to start something like.. dutch people suck!
 ;)

Ekko

QuoteI'm sure many of you poeple know me here, I have my same 'keith_flint' username at 'nekosite' and 'brainkiller' forum! I have totally forgot about joining this forum, untill now, I have decided to join! Hello to everyone! 8)
(I only posted my 'hello' in here because i saw 'prodigygirl' do it, so i though we could introduce ourselves here, so i did.) ;D

There's a girl here???
Tradition IS a tradition

Ekko

QuoteWhat more can I say than 'welcome!'? ;)
We need more people (= more action) on this board!

Arie's here again!
Superb, I think I'm gonna reserve more time for all those lovely boards again...
[And stay the heck away from my top15-posters-throne ;-P ]
Tradition IS a tradition

keith_flint

Quote

There's a girl here???

I'm not a girl.  :-X
But There is a user named 'prodigygirl', who I was talking about in my post, if that is what you are referring to.
- Aim 4.

Arie

Quote

Arie's here again!
Superb, I think I'm gonna reserve more time for all those lovely boards again...
[And stay the heck away from my top15-posters-throne ;-P ]
Never been away, always been lurking around ;)

Ekko

Tradition IS a tradition

Arie


help_evans

Quote

There's a girl here???


MMMMMMMM and what agirl she is!!!
carla rocks ;D

oh and can a mod/admin plz plz plz plz send me a new password, i cant remember  my password, would try a password reminder but it would only send it to my old email account and i cannot get into it no more :( my user name is  evans
[email protected]  is my email addy, many thanx :)

evans

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >