Prodigy to release 'Ghost Town'

Started by philchill_aiii, September 04, 2002, 04:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philchill_aiii

Arie

Or it might end up like No Souvenirs which would be on The Beach soundtrack and in the end didn't ;p

trigger

Ghost Town very dope. Finally new Prodigy material. Let's hope a good quality recording of the live version will also appear on this new compilation.

philchill_aiii

It says its a recorded version i.e. studio recorded

trigger

Studio and Live versions would be dope.

8)

kenzie

The live version is wicked
millions of little goblin things running around and shit

that fast break at the end is fuckin sweet
they gonna rock after they release this man
it should be a fuckin single
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

Basscadet(notloggedinyet)

I heard the studio version, and I must say it ain't that good. Releasing that as a single would be absurd, because even baby's got a temper didn't sell that well. They'll have to have a single that BOOMS, before they get some more attention.

neko

it isn't a single, its part of a compilation album.

www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

Basscadet(notloggedinyet)

I know, i was just commenting on the last post

kenzie

QuoteI heard the studio version, and I must say it ain't that good. Releasing that as a single would be absurd, because even baby's got a temper didn't sell that well. They'll have to have a single that BOOMS, before they get some more attention.

too true the studio version isn't nearly as wicked as the live one... i think Maxim maybe should've done some vocals -
his haunting style would've fitted quite in quite nicely
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

Arie

I like the studio version a lot myself, eventhough it sounds somewhat dated already again since we all know it live for years. Great track. Maybe some other form of lyrics would have ruined it, I don't know.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.